Search results

1. R

2005 Volkswagen Passat Wagon TDI

Yeah, i noticed that. If you're already logged in, you have to log in again to the pics.tdiclub.com...if it doesn't take you directly to the pictures, click on Members albums, click "R", and look for me (reynolcj). All the pictures are there. Will work on trying to upload to the first...
  2. passat

passat

3. passat

passat

4. passat

passat

5. passat

passat

6. R

Uploaded pics to members page (Link in first Post!!) and lowered price. Mileage is approx 106,000-though my wife has taken a liking to the diesel-and will continue to be driven.
  7. Passat

Passat

8. Passat

Passat

9. Passat

Passat

10. Passat

Passat

11. Passat

Passat

12. R

Pics this weekend...I'm fine with the extra discourse in the thread.....then the potential buyer may go do their research. Furthermore, who pays asking price for a used car? :)
  13. R

There are two camps of tdiclub potential buyers: one is obsessed with the bsm (rightly so after experiencing the before/after of converting to geared) and if it isnt done yet, the OP naively (or perhaps not...) steps into a hornets nest of criticism (you guys know it's true lol)...and then...
  14. R

Location is Ohio (North of Cincinnati). Still working on pictures.
  15. R

2005 Volkswagen Passat Wagon TDI-Ohio 2005 Passat in excellent condition. Leather, wood trim, cold weather package (heated seats and side mirrors), monsoon sound, sunroof. Has most options.The balance shaft work was done at Fast Enough Performance in Lexington, Ky. I chose them based on...
  16. R

Post balance shaft MPG-what's your experience?

So we purchased this car 2-3 months ago knowing that the BSM had to be converted. We MAY have put 200-300 miles on the car before we had the service done; so much to my dismay, we do not have a baseline for what the MPG was prior to service. So far, it seems that we are getting about 33 mpg...
  17. R

Took the plunge-Car in shop for geared BS module!!

Just wanted to let fellow B5 passat tdi'ers that i've taken the plunge! The car is an 05 with 95k on it...Really liked it cause it had leather, a sunroof, and wood trim, no more/less. Whats funny is i've looked across the country for either a passat tdi or liberty crd...i've called countless...
  18. R

Balance shaft module-hoe much noise is too much?

leicaman, i finally took the time to listen to the videos. All i can say is, WOW! What a difference, it actually sounds like a diesel now ;) That sealed the deal for me, as mine sounds verrrrry similar to your video. The question is whether it will go 100 more miles or 100,000 more miles; i...
  19. R

Contacted three recommended shops today, still waiting on response from 2. I get the feeling that they don't like doing this job lol; which still leaves the possibility of me doing itcoWny suggestions of other things to replace while the front is off the car? So far, I'm planning on the...
  20. R

Thanks for the input! I'm incredibly tempted to try it myself, just wish I could have a guru on retainer so as to be there to ask questions of lol. Will probably give those two shops a buzz, hysterwv. We shall see what transpires! If anyone else has feedback, I'd love to hear it!