Search results

1. WildChild80

2000 Jetta Complete overhaul

Glad you're back on this side of the world. And looking good Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
  2. WildChild80

FS: ALH cylinder head $300 OBO

Guess it'll be off to eBay Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
  3. WildChild80

Any offers? Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
  4. WildChild80

I honestly don't know, by the condition of the rest of the car I'd say lower miles. The cam and lifters look great, need them for another TDI I have to get my colt cam out of an otherwise stock TDI Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
  5. WildChild80

Price dropped since shipping will eat up so much Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
  6. WildChild80

Disc changers and Phat Noise stuff

I have a few disc changers with good cartridges 40 OBO each I have 3 phat noise chassis, 2 hard drives and 1 good interface cable. Make an offer, I'll probably sell it for not much more than shipping. Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
  7. WildChild80

Picked from a salvage yard, car was an auto. Selling the head without the cam and lifters but with valves and springs. The head is ready to be bolted on and ran. I bought this head for spare parts just in case I had a freak timing belt event. Tired of it taking up room. The timing belt was in...
  8. WildChild80

2006 Jetta TDI needs TLC in South Carolina

Forum rules require a price, if you want to auction it off you'll have to use eBay. Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
  9. WildChild80

240mm 02A/J Clutch?

I'm with you...if something works I stick with it. Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
  10. WildChild80

Red Beetle Rehab

I'm saying to unbolt the lead on the back of the alternator...not the plug Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
  11. WildChild80

Red Beetle Rehab

I've not heard of checking a diode in that manner, maybe...I dunno. If you unhook it and your battery doesn't die then that's it or you could also measure current between the alternator and the lead... Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
  12. WildChild80

Red Beetle Rehab

Did you remove the big lead coming from the battery to check the alternator? Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
  13. WildChild80

Red Beetle Rehab

Any progress or leads on the power draw? Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
  14. WildChild80

Longevity and Power Upgrade options

You could sand blast it or paint it silver and it might blend in some more, or just put the engine cover back on and call it a day Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
  15. WildChild80

To add to why/why not kerma, I've had mixed interactions with them, the lastest came when I wanted to swap parts and tune to another car...same build just different car, they wanted me to pay for another tune minus 50 bux...I just swapped the computers and all is good. Before this latest stunt...
  16. WildChild80

There's a few members on here that are in CA and at least one had a tune I know for sure but I am not certain if they can see it or not, usually not... If I had it to do over again/when I get another tune, it'll be a Malone tune or a rocket chip tune. Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
  17. WildChild80

Sealant for Victor Reinz rear main seal 81-90010-00

My username was earned...my best friend just started calling me that and it stuck. Any place you can add sealant and help the black stuff stay in it's a win, slipped up and when I realized I didn't add sealant to the end caps it was way too late, I figured worse case it'd weep but it doesn't...
  18. WildChild80

Sealant for Victor Reinz rear main seal 81-90010-00

I didn't on the 2 of mine and they don't leak, I didn't put sealant on my cam journals either and no leaks there either for what it's worth, kinda forgot and it was 2 in the morning and it is what it is... Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
  19. WildChild80

Bright Bulbs For Ecodes??

There are always non dot bulbs but you'll need to look at amp draw and the wiring in the car...I just got a cheap 35 watt setup and am happy enough for 50 or 60 bux investment... Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk