1. N

1999.5 Jetta TDI (Gainesville, FL)

New price - $2100.
  2. N

New price - $2250.
  3. N

Link to a couple pictures. http://gainesville.craigslist.org/cto/5035652731.html
  4. N

Bump. New lower control arms today and an alignment.
  5. N

SOLD 1999.5 TDI Jetta. 239,000 mi. 5 speed manual, black cloth interior. Another 40,000mi on a 100k TB kit before it needs replacing. Has the scuffs you'd expect from 16 years and 239,000 miles, but it's well taken care of. Has small spot of rust through the paint on the passenger fender...
  6. N

Car pulls left when accelerating, why?

I installed the suspension and steering refresh kit from idparts.com on the car about 15,000 miles ago. Everything looks alright and is in place. I'll probably take it in and get it rotated, balanced and aligned and see what happens after that.
  7. N

Thank you both, I'll check those out.
  8. N

1999.5 MKIV 5speed pulls left when accelerating, and then right when throttle is released. When at cruising at highway speeds it will also feel as if I am hit with a strong gust of wind, pushing me to one side or the other. I have checked the front suspension and driveshafts, and find...
  9. N

WTB: Brake carrier for MKIV drivers front

I believe I have the situation solved. Thanks for the input and offers.
  10. N

You are right. Dang. So I will need a knuckle.
  11. N

IIRC, the vr6 has a larger rotor. I don't think it's interchangeable.
  12. N

No longer needed
  13. N

Where to find a brake carrier

Apparently the previous owner's mechanic stripped out the brake carrier guide pin holes when reinstalling the drivers front caliper, and "fixed" it using helicoils. When one of the helicoils got torqued down it stripped out now the already stripped guide pin holes in the carrier are too large...
  14. N

Any interest in toyota adapter plates?

Great, thanks!
  15. N

Will you be able to make one for the w56 trans?
  16. N

What he said! "If I were outfitting an Fj62 with manual and a diesel, my money would be on on a turbo HD series engine with an H55F transmission. It will cost a lot of money but can be sourced, try the Land Cruiser mailing list, Specter Off Road, Toyota land cruiser association, etc. As far as...
  17. N

WTB 1999.5-2003 ALH motor

Thanks for the leads!
  18. N

Yea, they are. I'll try to get the info to you when I get home. This tablet is not good for searching forums!