Search results

1. S

FS: 2001 Jetta TDI 5-spd in Houston

Has the Clutch been replaced?
  2. S

Feeler 03 Jetta

Finally some updated picks.. Still sitting firm at 5k.
  3. S

Feeler 03 Jetta

The car is loaned out to a friend of mine right now. His outback engine seized up on Christmas!! As soon as I get it back I will take some pics.. He really likes driving it and wants it for himself but he has 3 kids and its just not a practical size for them.
  4. S

Feeler 03 Jetta

Cloth Grey.. Manual non-heated seats..
  5. S

Feeler 03 Jetta

The price is not firm but I don't need to sell it either. In fact I keep thinking that I would regret doing so right after its gone. I would rather sell it to someone local who could come and look/drive the car before buying. I want to be upfront the car is what it is and I think that its worth...
  6. S

Feeler 03 Jetta

I guess If I want it to sell I need to get some interior shoots. I will try and scounge up some or take some new ones and get them posted
  7. S

Feeler 03 Jetta

Bump lowered price to 5k Still not very motivated to sell it but my commute has gone fro 150 mi to about 10 so it is just sitting in the drive way most days. It has develped a sunroof leak which I am going to get fixed under the recall. Other than that not much has changed. it now has about...
  8. S

Feeler 03 Jetta

Your right about the maintenance and I wouldn't think that some one would recoup the money put in for clutch or timing belts or even be able recover costs for mods. I'm not even sure why I put the cost of the maintenance items in other than I was looking at the receipts at the time. I think the...
  9. S

Feeler 03 Jetta

Deleted
  10. S

Feeler 03 Jetta

I just put a new set of tires on the car. Yes I will post pictures soon
  11. S

Feeler 03 Jetta

its in the first post Green letters. I will try to get interior pics soon I have been out of town for most of the fall.
  12. S

Feeler 03 Jetta

No interest at all? PM me what you think a fair price is.
  13. S

Feeler 03 Jetta

Bump Its been a few months and I'm thinking about selling agian.
  14. S

ALH OMI 85 + Shipping

I have a brand new Old Man Intake for sale 85 + shipping
  15. S

Another Q loader for sale

Can't belive this hasn't sold yet