Search results

1. S

Summer wheel switch

I drive like a teenager and average 39 on the highway...fuel is cheap enough now to offset whatever loss you're experiencing.
  2. S

Summer wheel switch

I drive like a teenager and average 39 on the highway...fuel is cheap enough now to offset whatever loss you're experiencing. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. S

Summer wheel switch

Sorry, had to post...love having the 19s back on! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. S

H&R springs for MK7 Sportwagen TDI

I have a semi steep driveway myself. Don't really know how to measure that angle but am open to tips. Traveling today so may not get to it until Wednesday this week. :rolleyes:
  5. S

And after the spring install, along with 19x8.5 VMRs, 235/35/19s. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
  6. S

Here are some before and afters with the H&R Sport Springs, as some of you have requested. 2015 Golf Sportwagen SEL / Stock Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
  7. S

Ride quality is fine in my opinion. It's to be expected with 19" rims, 235s, and sport springs, it ain't going to be stock, but my wife has no issues if that tells you anything! Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
  8. S

They are definitely the sport springs. There's a slight rake from back to front, which is good for a wagon in my opinion and I love the look. I ran into the same issue with the Super Sports when they first came out as HR listed them as Sports. When I received them, they'd been renamed, so I sent...
  9. S

What did you do to your MK7 today?

Ebay listing from United Auto or UAP, about $300 a wheel with "free" shipping. Tires from TireRack, mounted and balanced at my local Discount Tire. H&Rs from the Rack also, about $220, with install and alignment at dealer. Next up may be the Golf body kit now that H&R has included it on a...
  10. S

Added H&R Sport Springs to my 2015 MK7 GSW. All fender to ground numbers were roughly 27.5" before the install. Front is now 25.75 and rear is 26.5" Subtle rake. Very happy with the results! Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
  11. S

Finally had my H&R Sport Springs installed. Really happy with the look and the ride. Goes well with the new wheels and rubber. I'll provide measurements when it settles a bit. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
  12. S

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
  13. S

Sportwagen Ride Quality - SE vs. SEL

Here's a pic of my SEL with new 19x8.5s. Rides great.
  14. MK7 GSW with VMR810

MK7 GSW with VMR810

MK7 GSW with 19x8.5 VMR 810s
  15. S

Had my 810 VMRs put on last week. H&R Sport Springs will get done on Wednesday along with some OEM splash guards. Rims are 19x8.5 ET45. Tires are 235/35/19. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
  16. S

Heres a quick pic from today with my VMR 810 19x8.5 ET45 rims with Goodyear F1 Assymetric All Seasons in 235/35/19s. H&Rs will be installed Wednesday. Very happy with the ride quality and the flush fit. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
  17. S

Put on my 19x8.5 VMR 810s ET45 with Goodyear 235/35/19s. After install one of the wheels turned out to be ET35 so VMR is addressing the issue. Regardless, wheels look great and the ride is seriously no different that the OEM 18s. H&R sport springs (not super sport) are due for install next week...
  18. S

I'm having my local VW dealer perform the work bcs they have a guy that specializes in springs and suspension. It's close to home and they matched the price of another shop. I don't have the time, knowledge or space to complete the work and know I did it properly. Install and alignment for my...