Search results

1. D

A2TDI shutting down, spare parts BLOWOUT

does this mean u guys are not working on cars anymore? I need an alternator done... u guys are the best!!!!
  2. D

Wtb-money In Hand And Burning To Pay You

I need oem turbo back exhaust. I need oem single din radio. email all offers to doublej720@yahoo.com
  3. D

Parting Out '03 Jetta GL TDI

i need a oem turbo back exhaust. email me doublej720@yahoo.com
  4. D

FS MKIV TDI Part Out NJ - VNT17 5sp

i need the cup holder u have and a oem turbo back exhaust email me doublej720@yahoo.com
  5. D

A3/B4 oem/performance parts...turbo/PD lift pump/Aero Muffler

ill take muffler. email me at doublej720@yahoo.com
  6. D

Stock Radio - MK4 - Single DIN

ill take it. mines broken. email me at doublej720@yahoo.com i live at 49286
  7. D

Lake Michigan Poker Run 2009

Well due to popular demand we will be doing the Lake Michigan drive again on June 27th, 2009. The first one was a hit and the guys had a blast so they want to do it again. Like to see even more of you guys. I think this time i will be getting better footage. possibly getting a film crew for some...
  8. D

Parting out 02 MK IV TDI Jetta

I need front windshield,exhaust from downpipe to rear and cupholder abover radio can u send me quote to doublej720@yahoo.com i dont come to the site often... also i can pick up everything...
  9. D

Mid Michigan summer GTG --Saturday, July 25th

as of right now working for chrysler we are all laid off for a while so it looks like im in. seeing as i come here more often and remember to look at this thread periodically.. I know i need timing belt.
  10. D

FS:GLI/20th 3 spoke steering wheel and airbag (NJ)

photo please to doublej720 at yahoo dot com
  11. D

Cookout/social g2g; Dexter, MI; April 4

it looks like ill be on extended layoff.... definitely want to make this
  12. D

Cookout/social g2g; Dexter, MI; April 4

hm..... sounds good looks like im keeping my tdi...
  13. D

2000 VW jETTA TDI GLS 5MT-Michigan

Well Price Bump To $6800 Cash
  14. D

I have never had any luck with autotrader
  15. D

Ann Arbor, MI: Looking for a reliable and affordable TDI mechanic

oh ya and check this thread out http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=233178&highlight=matt98ahu
  16. D

Ann Arbor, MI: Looking for a reliable and affordable TDI mechanic

another vote for the awesome guys at a2tdi!!!!
  17. D

see thats what i said too my friend that was argued his glx thing.... i said there isnt a glx in the tdi.
  18. D

Yes. This vehicle has everything on it. fully loaded. I was told it was a glx because of the moonroof. I guess the Gls didnt have moonroof. I may be wrong about glx.... but vehicle has everything
  19. D

big price adjustment if anyones interested email me at email in previous post. I need the cars I have out of the driveway.
  20. D

yes indeed email me at doublej720@yahoo.com and send me ur contact info and ill call you.justin