Search results

1. O

finally figuered out how to post a VCDS log.

Thanks for clearing that up for me. So a need to add a little length to the rod, how many turns does it take before you start seeing a difference?
  2. O

I'm back trying to fix my problem, threw a new n75 valve.. still over boosting..I'm going to look into adjusting the actuator rod length..I checked the operation of the actuator it does begin to move at the right Hg and it stops @18hg. Say the rod length had been tampered with, the actuator is...
  3. O

heres a log of me cruising around town, the red line (actual boost) is always higher than the blue line (requested boost).
  4. O

here it is :
  5. O

group 11 is the 3rd graph i posted, blue line is requested and red line is actual boost.
  6. O

any ideas?
  7. O

i can pretty much redline 1st, 2nd and it will go into limp mode in 3rd gear under heavy throttle. all the vacuum lines have been replaces as well ass the maf. ,air filter and cleaned the snow screen. i also cleaned the egr,intake,and turbo vanes.
  8. O

WTB: 15" hub caps

Pm me a pic.
  9. O

2003 TDI parts

hub caps?
  10. O

Still looking for some cheap caps.
  11. O

i know atleast someone has a set, stacked somewhere in a corner of thier garage that thier never going to use.
  12. O

looking for some OEM hub caps that will fit my 15" steelies on my mk4. reasonably priced of course.
  13. O

Meet my 02 Golf tdi 5spd

I finally got a laptop to use my new Ross tech cable, I now found out my car has almost 80k miles more than what odometer says. That puts me @ the 250k+ mark. What should I be checking or getting ready to replace(if it hasn't been done already) with this many miles? The car seems to be running...
  14. O

Meet my 02 Golf tdi 5spd

If I decide to keep em, I'm going to paint them Gray, less eye catching.
  15. O

Meet my 02 Golf tdi 5spd

It's a Volvo 242. I like getting my hands dirty. This is a car I want to have a really long time,so I'd like to check it all out and replace and fix as necessary.
  16. O

Meet my 02 Golf tdi 5spd

I pulled everything out, the clean it all out and start finding the source why the car went into limp mode, also I want to get to know all the parts. There was alot of oil between the turbo outlet and charge pipe, I also drained some oil from the intercooler, not alot but enough to make a mess...
  17. O

Meet my 02 Golf tdi 5spd

Got the intake and turbo off, the intake looked recently cleaned, Now am i seeing a upgraded turbo here? i twisted off the oil feed line for the turbo, rookie mistake or common?
  18. O

Meet my 02 Golf tdi 5spd

good call on the intercooler scdivier! Heres a closer shot of the bottle, what do you guys think? replace aftermarket wirery mess headlights! theses will get replaced. also whats going on here? ign pwr for the raido?
  19. O

Meet my 02 Golf tdi 5spd

I'll add that to the list scdiver. Thanks