Search results

1. VwPodRacer

Feeler: Possible biggest TDI part out!

Ya I know! What a guy! Parts out a car without telling the owner:D
  2. VwPodRacer

TDIClub Cruise to H2Oi 2010

Everyday is pick on Rob day:D Dont make me start posting pictures Rob, and remember who has the new paint job:eek::D
  3. VwPodRacer

Well the 12th guy might be Rob:rolleyes: So i wouldnt classify him as a "GOOD" guy:D
  4. VwPodRacer

I would like to be the first to step up and clear this up.. 1. I have never promised ANYONE a spot, people have asked at SEVERAL meets of where a bunch of us are staying. My response is, I can ask Pete or you can contact Pete directly! 2. Just because a bunch of Alex and Piero's friends...
  5. VwPodRacer

Thank you Sinc:D We will all discuss details in person or via pm/texting or calling for cruise details.. for those that wish to cruise down to ocean city with our group you can pm me and i will give you the plans and details or pm one of these members... Omegarenagade Fukeen PeteA4:D
  6. VwPodRacer

Something to get every in the spirit!

I'm glad I'm the first person that comes to mind:p
  7. VwPodRacer

Now I feel left out.... And I havnt gone looney. Just feel that alot of ppl on this club could use a good laugh.
  8. VwPodRacer

Something to get every in the spirit!

Awesome vids newf and silver!
  9. VwPodRacer

Looking forward to this year! Last year was epic!
  10. VwPodRacer

VAGKRAFT 2010 August 22 who is going?

Thank you Jay:rolleyes:
  11. VwPodRacer

Major body styling, Air ride, Major interior modifications, fully built engine, stuff like that;)
  12. VwPodRacer

you are correct blair:cool:
  13. VwPodRacer

Placed 1st for mk4 mod 1 jetta class:)
  14. VwPodRacer

Thank you boo!:rolleyes:
  15. VwPodRacer

Nice seeing everyone today:)
  16. VwPodRacer

Why you asking about me?:confused: Wont be hard to find hehe
  17. VwPodRacer

As stated above, i think that there is going to be a good turn out of diesels. I plus a couple others are in the show that are all diesels. I will be parked a Lukasportz tent. Drop by and say hi:D
  18. VwPodRacer

I hate to tell you, but if you plan on parking your car in the show area you might want to be there around 9:30. Most of the cars show up around then. Just a thought
  19. VwPodRacer

1 HwyDemon (Chris Chowzun /30) 2 Marijan Gveric age 30 3 Tomi Minjnahk 33 4 VwPodRacer(Ryan Styles 24) 5 VwPodRacer(Andrew Turan 22) 6 VwPodRacer(Brandon Turan 21) 7SilverTDI(Jason Thompson 27) 8 Fukeen 9 Fukeen 2? 10 Bhupesh - 26 11 Kris - 25 12 Will - 27 13 . . . . .
  20. VwPodRacer

Me plus 2 plus Jason(SilverTDI) Total of 4:)