Search results

1. Nathaniel.Troy

11mm IP Swap, Won't Start

I believe so yes, but I have also been burning a bit of oil for a while which I think is because my turbo needs some servicing. So I wouldn't be able to tell if the white smoke appeared after I changed the pump.
  2. Nathaniel.Troy

I set it to slightly advanced but I haven't checked it since I set it due to my laptop being junk, this weekend I'll be able to check again.
  3. Nathaniel.Troy

Been inactive for a while since I got rear-ended in my old car and am currently working on slowly swapping everything to my new one. I recently installed an 11mm injection pump from an engine I had in the barn. Gave me a little bit of trouble priming and trying to find the perfect timing but...
  4. Nathaniel.Troy

Battery Drained

@vince, thanks a lot I'll check the codes and post them when I can. @JB I have a switch on the line so it isn't always on but like I said I'll have to check to make sure
  5. Nathaniel.Troy

Battery Drained

Yeah I understand that, I'll check for when I bought it and as for the glow plug light, isn't that the/one of the reasons it flashes? I read that before on here.
  6. Nathaniel.Troy

Battery Drained

A few days ago the glow plug light was blinking which usually indicates a burnt tail light but mine were fine so I left it alone and it went away. Until yesterday the light was off but then in the afternoon I started my car and it hesitated a bit and I noticed the batter light was on. I figured...
  7. Nathaniel.Troy

Blown intercooler

This is the pipe I had to cut myself, I'm not too sure what the length is at the moment but it is in the wheel well where the original pancake pipe would be. 2.5" thick and I had to give it a couple hits with a hammer to deny it in so the wheel wouldn't rub (where the paint is gone) Sent from...
  8. Nathaniel.Troy

Best HFLO-X nozzles for vnt17/22?

@miatamike If I know they'll smoke too much then I will but I can't be sure yet
  9. Nathaniel.Troy

Blown intercooler

Yeah that's why I bought it, youd think it'd be cheap but it's actually great quality, only thing is the black paint comes off extremely easily lol
  10. Nathaniel.Troy

Blown intercooler

Here's my thread with a couple pictures of different intercoolers: http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=447716 my fmic is this one: http://www.ebay.com/itm/321413280240 the only problem is that it didn't have enough long straight pieces so i had to make my own otherwise its solid. Been...
  11. Nathaniel.Troy

Best HFLO-X nozzles for vnt17/22?

So in my 02 ALH I've got a 17/22, 11mm pump, pd130 intake, DC clutch, OMI, 2.5" FMIC, inline lift pump, no tune :( (yet), 3" turbo back and egr delete. And I have a VCDS My plans: I want to maximize my 17/22 in performance, not necessarily max hp, so I need a good set of nozzles, HFLO-X...
  12. Nathaniel.Troy

Possible compressor surge?

@power ok i didnt know that was a possibility so ill have to get a tune asap. I already have plans to go big for next sumemr
  13. Nathaniel.Troy

I was told that the car will run the same with the 17/22 without a tune as it did with the vnt15 except for turbo lag
  14. Nathaniel.Troy

My car: 02 jet, 536k km, 11mm inj. Pump, egt delete, omi 3", 2.5" fmic, stock inj., no tune, 17/22 turbo (my vnt15 was blown and I happen to have this), pd130 intake. I also have a VCDS so I can take a log when I have time. So after I installed this 17/22 it threw my car off because of turbo...
  15. Nathaniel.Troy

The 300k mile club!

I've got 536k kilometers on my 02 jet!
  16. Nathaniel.Troy

TDI Whoosh Sound?

I have a 17/22, 3" turbo back, 3" omi intake, no egr and 2.5" fmic piping. Only time I hear the woosh is any gear under 4th WOT then let go of the gas quickly and it'll happen but VERY faint, need to have the window open to hear it and it sounds like a quick release of pressure. Back when my car...
  17. Nathaniel.Troy

VCDS 1st Log

Update: got the maf to work within the normal range but it didn't change anything. The n75 stays or 24.7% but I plan on doing a 2000-4000r WOT and log it so I can post that too Instead of posting a 3rd time ill post some screenshots of the groups here: Here you can see the maf value at...
  18. Nathaniel.Troy

VCDS 1st Log

I meant above as in my mods but I just realized i didn't actually list them whoops. But I swapped in the 17/22 because my old turbo was broken and I had this one for free. I asked the forums if there's be problems with the swap and everyone said no it'll work the same except just have turbo lag...
  19. Nathaniel.Troy

VCDS 1st Log

Thanks for the help, I was going through more stuff and found that my n75 valve is always at 24.7% when it should be 40-90% and that my maf actual sits around 480-500 all the time instead of the 270 requested and whenever I unplug the maf it sits at 550. My car has rough idle and my IQ jumps...
  20. Nathaniel.Troy

VCDS 1st Log

So I got my VCDS the other day and ran a scan but don't really know what some of it means. My EGR is out so that's one thing and my ABS is broken but that's about all I can decipher. Thanks Sunday,14,August,2016,18:31:35:35497 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 10 x64...