Search results

1. eric_TD

**Keyfob Group Buy**

One thing I never mentioned was the "Sidewinder keys" business is up for sale... Suppliers and equipment... Don't think anyone here is interested but I figured I would through it out there. E.
  2. eric_TD

Brake Work GTG

if this GTG leaks over to the weekend of the 28/29th I may be able to lend a hand... a few tools aswell.
  3. eric_TD

**Keyfob Group Buy**

Je, Toby, Jettaboy, Pbraunton: check your email... ...more to come...
  4. eric_TD

**Keyfob Group Buy**

...well here's the IMPORTANT UPDATE.... First off, I want to apologize to EVERYONE that's still owing in this group buy!!!! It clearly wasn't my intention for all of this to blow up in my face... At this point I'm not going to lay blame on the Pinder boys because, frankly from what I've...
  5. eric_TD

**Keyfob Group Buy**

Important Update coming Monday...
  6. eric_TD

**Keyfob Group Buy**

Nice !!!! <sarcasm... Glenn or Evan was supossed to call you about it! I guess not! I'll get glenn to call you ASAP! P.S. If anyone else wants or needs their contact info please don't hesitate to PM me!
  7. eric_TD

**Keyfob Group Buy**

Troy, you have a PM. I am currently in the process of getting the tracking #s from Glenn... All those #s will be PM later tonight. Je and Toby; Still working on those remotes! TOBarber: We will have to arrange a time and place so I can see if your remote works hopefully sooner than later so...
  8. eric_TD

**Keyfob Group Buy**

Spoke to Evan today as he was sending another set of keys... ...Story is that he can't find the tracking #s for the last shipment that went out quite a while ago, so what he did was ordered another group of keys, had them cut, and shipped them out tonight. At this point I'm not too sure if...
  9. eric_TD

FS: 2003 Jetta uniblack SHELL!!! cheap!

any chance you would part out the front driver door... ...don't need all electronics. Just the shell LMK
  10. eric_TD

Governor or Limp mode

Either one of two problems: If problem persists after shutdown and re-ignition than it's most likely a bad MAF. If it's remedied by the restart then it's your actuator
  11. eric_TD

2006 tdi mk4 vs mk5

BEW code (04 golf) does not have as many camshaft casualties as BRM (06 Jetta) to start... I'm a little partial to golfs anyway!
  12. eric_TD

FS: Cheap laptop for VAG-COM

I'm tempted...
  13. eric_TD

**Keyfob Group Buy**

After much (and I mean much...) work I finally got a hold of Evan. Je, You will have to send me your mailing address.;) (PM me) TDIFred, I'm not sure when I can meet up...either noonish or after 5-6 pm. I'll email when I'll know JettaSportTDI, If I meet up w/ Fred during the day tomorrow...
  14. eric_TD

**Keyfob Group Buy**

friday works for me but what time?
  15. eric_TD

**Keyfob Group Buy**

Fred & Blair, Mavis Timmie's is ok for me! Jason, I'm still working on your problem. it seems that Evan is totally avoiding my calls (for the past 2 weeks) BUT, I'm slowly getting somewhere with Glenn (Evan's brother) I will hopefully have this IMMO vers. problem resolved soon. For those of...
  16. eric_TD

**Keyfob Group Buy**

So are they completely dead the chips inside??? What do you think Nigel?
  17. eric_TD

**Keyfob Group Buy**

Great, I guess I will a nice and long conversation w/ Evan tonight! That really sucks.
  18. eric_TD

**Keyfob Group Buy**

Procedure to program remote: Insert original key in ignition, turn halfway. Take your new virgin key, insert it into the driver door lock and press the "lock" button for 2 or 3 seconds. Once you hear a quick beep, the remote will be programmed.
  19. eric_TD

**Keyfob Group Buy**

Jason, are you sure you used the correct procedure to program your key? The reason I ask is because Evan, who has been doing VW keys for over 10 years now recently told me that the chips inside each switchblade are identical. You just need the correct programming procedure for each Immobiliser...
  20. eric_TD

**Keyfob Group Buy**

check your cell messages & Emails!