Search results

1. Adremann

2006 Jetta Ignition Lock Question

This is a fairly specific question that I've searched for 2 days now and can't find a definitive answer to. My ignition housing has failed, I've received the new part and managed to get my lock cylinder out of the old housing. In the process of removing the lock cylinder though, a plastic spring...
  2. Adremann

VCDS Vagcom 2/3 Vins left - $200 shipped

A new cable with 3 vins goes for $199 on IDparts. You might want to adjust price 🙂 I'd be interested if you do
  3. Adremann

FS: 2006 VW Jetta TDI 5sp - NoVA - SOLD

Got some more pictures of the rust? Do you have a detailed parts list for a potential buyer just in case something breaks, they know what to replace it with? If my car sells soon I might just have to fly out to VA 😁
  4. Adremann

SOLD

What kind of clutch/flywheel are you using? Retaining the 11mm pump? Completely stock otherwise?
  5. Adremann

MK4 Engine mounts $125

SOLD SOLD SOLD. Thank you Mozambiquer.
  6. Adremann

MK4 Engine mounts $125

I did but I got busy and forgot to check in on this. Sent a reply.
  7. Adremann

MK4 Engine mounts $125

Monday bump. Make an offer.
  8. Adremann

MK4 Engine mounts $125

Brand new engine, dog bone, and transmission mounts with bolts for mk4 jetta. Bought to install but sold the car and now have no use for them. Over $150 new on IDparts for bolts and mounts. $125 shipped to the lower 48.
  9. Adremann

Ross-tech KII-usb cable $100

Bump. Someone make an offer. No use to me and I'm rebuilding a truck now.
  10. Adremann

Thank you very much sir lol Not deleted yet I hope as it's still for sale.. bump
  11. Adremann

It's been hard to get them on a couple occasion from being beat up working on things lol I'm surprised they didn't downscale but at least you get a good look!
  12. Adremann

Ross-tech KII-usb cable $100 ***SOLD*** KII-usb cable from ross-tech for VCDS. Unlimited uses on anything 03 and before. $100 shipped. Sold my car and don't need it anymore.
  13. Adremann

2003 manual ALH injectors & plug

Sold. Please delete.
  14. Adremann

Bump. Price drop to $100 after seeing other prices.
  15. Adremann

2003 ALH injectors for sale. Ran ok when pulled but nozzles have around 240k miles on them. I assume they are OE. From manual transmission Jetta. 3rd injector wire is perfectly fine. No banjo tee. Comes with 03 style plug to fit in any year alh. $150 shipped. First come first serve...