Search results

1. Kraiger

ALH to BEW swap

Not to bad of a swap really. Good choice using the 03 Immo3. Body side is the same so cluster, both under hood harness and a lift pump install. I prefer a PD150 not a bew but it can be done. About to do a BHW/DSG swap into a 03 wag later this summer. Then an alh into a bew to keep the car...
  2. Kraiger

Been gone from the forum for a while. Who is all from Ohio that is on here now?

Sorry no. We order them as needed. Our shop is normally 3-6 weeks out on scheduling, so by the time we schedule the work the parts are in.
  3. Kraiger

Trusted TDI Mechanics - By State

In the works.
  4. Kraiger

Crank no start

Have you verified timing?
  5. Kraiger

Trusted TDI Mechanics - By State

Kraiger Automotive Service LLC 1377 Bowman Rd Lima, OH 45804 419-296-9973 Kraig. VCDS/Full TDI service, repair, upgrades, no body work.
  6. Kraiger

Been gone from the forum for a while. Who is all from Ohio that is on here now?

Hello, Its been a while since I have been active on the forum, I am sad to say. I've been beating up facebook alot but its time to get back on here. A little background, I learned alot from Mr. Whitbread in the beginning. Matt rented my shop in lima while he was finishing up school and then...
  7. Kraiger

Central Ohio Side Job

Hey KBurd. Kraiger Automotive Service in Lima can help if needed. We are a TDI specific shop. 419-296-9973 is my personal cell. Text anytime.
  8. Kraiger

FS: Tuned ALH ecu 038 906 012 BD & stock auto ALH injectors Cincinnati OH

Thanks algirdas. Wenholzm pm me or shoot me a text 419-296-9973. I have a few ecu's sitting around and TD tuning can get me a file custom to your needs.
  9. Kraiger

Head is hurting from a Pd150 swap.

A simple resistance check can be done to prove out the senser. Double checked all fuses and relays today. Still nothing found. It almost points to a bad ecu, but I have 3 here and all do the same thing. And no you can not use vcds while cranking.
  10. Kraiger

Uhoh I wish. tested good. Swapped with known good one also and still no dice. Cam sensor also.
  11. Kraiger

No. and there is not 109 at this time do to being a 2.0 gas swap. My 00 alh car does not show rpm when I crank either.
  12. Kraiger

The pd150 came from an 04 bora. Uses a edc15+ ecu. And immo is off.
  13. Kraiger

Wonneber it's a 2.0 gas to p150 swap. So some of the curcits are different than a stock pd150. But all fuses and relays checker out good.
  14. Kraiger

Current codes are the same as it had when it came in. Showing a short to ground for the n75, n18 and intake flap (which is deleted). Reasons for the no boost issue before this crank no start had started.
  15. Kraiger

Big round connector is hooked up, injector harness checked as well and all looked good. Fuel in tank is fine. I ran about a quart out in to a container to test the lift pump. It's all diesel also.
  16. Kraiger

Ok so quick once over. I'm at the near end of my brain with this swap. 2003 gas 2.0 wagon with a pd150 in. Customer brings it in because of no boost. It runs, it drives, just no boost. 100% limp mode all the time. While looking through all wiring, trying a few combinations, it still runs...
  17. Kraiger

ALH parked for a week and dumped fuel on the ground. Now won't start.

Yes buy viton seals from diesel geek and replace the o ring.
  18. Kraiger

Need alh ecu

Need to know more info. Year? Part number?
  19. Kraiger

Stumped 06 BRM 5 speed.

Ended up being the computer
  20. Kraiger

WTB... mk4 downpipe

Buzzken makes some. Unless Whitbread is making them right now. His would be the best to go with.