Search results

1. Pieman

BV50 turbo PWM acuator on a 2260VK

Lol. Sounds like some cheap Chinese metal that I've used recently!!
  2. Pieman

Anybody know if its possible to fit the Hella BV50 actuator on a S200V??
  3. Pieman

Which EDC16 is needed???
  4. Pieman

Using 3 bar map sensor on 2.5 bar map car

Looking at changing the 2.5 bar map sensor to the 3 bar on my ASB engine in my A6. I'm doing some mods now like 3" down pipe and decat, air intake etc. Will it be ok to run before mapping??
  5. Pieman

I'm in the same boat as you. Who did your hybrid??
  6. Pieman

VR6 fuel pump

VR6 in Uk was from 1993 in a Mk3 Golf, Passat ect and isn't an mk4, correct. Golf mk3 tank also fits Golf Mk2 which was made in 1989. You need to put more info as nobody can tell what you talking about!!!
  7. Pieman

VR6 fuel pump

The pumps also lock to the bottom of the tank. The VR6 pump will not work in a diesel tank. You would need to fit the tank also.
  8. Pieman

Intake manifold design

any updates??
  9. Pieman

Intercooler upgrade

Did you keep the side mount/stock coolers as well?? Any issues with the fitting?? Got any pics??
  10. Pieman

Intercooler upgrade

3ltr ASB engine
  11. Pieman

Intercooler upgrade

Anybody know of a intercooler upgrade for Audi A6 C6??
  12. Pieman

Really odd things

Turned out to be the earth strap from the gearbox to the chassis. New 1 fitted and is now all good.
  13. Pieman

Really odd things

I really hope someone can help me. I have a 2010 Golf 170CR and it wont start. Keys in and ignition on, all fine. Depress the clutch pedal and turn key, nothing!! Relay clicks once but nothing else. No fault codes either!! It will push start. I've fitted a new battery and starter motor and...
  14. Pieman

Remap help.

104 views and Nobody???
  15. Pieman

1.4 TDi PD Limp Mode - +ve Boost Deviation - Boost/Duty Graphs inside!

Can you post the results in text form and not graph.
  16. Pieman

Remap help.

Hi all, Please can you help me out??? I have a friend with a PD 150 Golf that was stock apart from EGR delete and it had a remap. All was good, its was a very good drive but never dyno'd. The turbo then failed and I have now fitted a Stage 2 hybrid, fitted a 57mm boost pipes and R32 DSG air...
  17. Pieman

Blow off valve?

x2 :d:d:d
  18. Pieman

a6 2.5 tdi ael hard tuning!

Very good reading.
  19. Pieman

Audi A6 Avant 2.5 V6 TDI Quattro

What was the standard Audi system I/D?? I would say that your exhaust I/D is to big, maybe 2 1/2" to 2 3/4" would have been enough. I find it hard to see how it would cause to much of a problem but have seen it on petrols doing the same. Could you add a cat to the system to add a little back...