Search results

1. DuluthRooster

For Sale: Genuine Ross-Tech Kll-USB

$150 includes shipping to CUSA. I sold my wife's '04 Passat and no longer need it.
  2. DuluthRooster

Hella HID

Dont get caught up in the horsepower war. Lower number is brighter. I went with either 4300K or 5000K, cant remember. Like I said I have been using them for a year, so far so good. If they died tomorrow, I got my 50 bucks out of them.
  3. DuluthRooster

Hella HID

I did these a year ago and love them. I made sure I aimed them properly using the Daniel Stern tutorial and never get flashed. You also dont have to cut any stock wiring and can easily go back to stock. http://www.vvme.com/digital-slim-h7-hid-conversion-kit-p-68.html?cPath=44_45_23 Slim...
  4. DuluthRooster

Chapin, SC GTG August 14th 2010

Put me on that list of cars to check.
  5. DuluthRooster

Chapin, SC GTG August 14th 2010

Dan, Put me down for a tune adjustment. I will be there early to get on the list. -Andy
  6. DuluthRooster

B100 for sale-Atlanta TDI'ers

I am a veteran homebrewer that makes almost ASTM quality biodiesel. I am running a surplus of B100. Selling my excess for $2.50 a gallon. First come first served. PM me.
  7. DuluthRooster

Good Mechanic around Greenville SC?

I thought enough of Landon and his son Daniel to tow a previous TDI from Atlanta to him when it wouldnt run! And I have a VW dealer 5 miles from my house :).
  8. DuluthRooster

Chapin, SC GTG Jan 30, 2010

I can get them.
  9. DuluthRooster

Aaron, I have you down for 5 gallons. Dankcorey22, noted. Here is updated list: I have reserved B100 for the following: abakos- 5 gallons ($10) Redjetj - 10 gallons ($20) Noplug - 10 gallons ($20) Turbinewhine - 10...
  10. DuluthRooster

Sorry to hear about this Bruce. Glad everyone is unhurt. Cars can be replaced. See ya next go-round.
  11. DuluthRooster

dlm308rem had an accident and is not going to be able to come. I believe he is sore but OK. That frees up 10 gallons of B100 if anybody wants it. I will bring it all anyway. -Andy
  12. DuluthRooster

Fianl B100 List OK, I have commitments for all the biodiesel I can get into my Passat: Thank you for your orders. I have reserved B100 for the following: abakos- 5 gallons ($10) Redjetj - 10 gallons ($20) Noplug - 10 gallons ($20)...
  13. DuluthRooster

Got you covered. It will look like Sanford and Son, Passat style!
  14. DuluthRooster

I have reserved B100 for the following: Paramedick - 10 gallons Redjetj - 10 gallons Noplug - 10 gallons Turbinewhine - 10 gallons Dankcorey22 - 5 gallons Dlm308rem - 10 gallons ncroadwarrior - 5 gallons elfnmagik - 5...
  15. DuluthRooster

B100 I am bringing 10 gallons of biodiesel each to Paramedick and redjetj. I have some surplus since I am having to blend 50/50 this time of year. I can probably fit another 30 or 40 gallons in the car for the trip over. I will be there early Saturday for the Rocketchip line and to do my rear...
  16. DuluthRooster

Source needed for Soy B99

Yes, Bruce, now that I am aware of the GTG, I plan to be there. Don't worry about the jugs. I have some clean 5 gallon cubies I can bring you some in. I need something to transport it to Chapin anyway. Let me know how much you want. Andy
  17. DuluthRooster

Call me on my cell and we can arrange to meet. I live in Berkeley Lake/ Peachtree Corners. 770*331*6075. Andy
  18. DuluthRooster

Dan, I make B100 that I have had tested to near ASTM quality. I sell it to friends for $2 a gallon. I am going to be in Greenville early next week if you are interested in some. -Andy
  19. DuluthRooster

2.0 PD TDI boost guage questions

see my sig below
  20. DuluthRooster

Mpg

Running B100: City 23 Highway 28 :eek: (but I make it for .78 a gallon ;)) Last time I ran D2 on a long highway trip: 38