Search results

1. mhop89

MK4 Poly dog bone bushings, Radio adapter harness, Headlight switch etc...

you still have the bushings? I will take those. left me know what your paypal is.
  2. mhop89

Looking to beat Greg Hogue

Now its a matter of what trans do you go with?
  3. mhop89

BMW Z3 or Z4 im thinking
  4. mhop89

Im liking these rwd ideas...
  5. mhop89

Chris, Did you Shoot the E.D. flame truck down in FL last Feb?
  6. mhop89

yes it is all about 1/4 mile times. maybe even a the Texas mile.... haha
  7. mhop89

Alot of the problem with the jettas is just getting the power to the ground.
  8. mhop89

Shoot... a daily driver could beat Gregs Bug at this point no problem.
  9. mhop89

Shoot them when you see them?
  10. mhop89

^^^^^^ haha you crack me up! That made my morning.
  11. mhop89

WTB: OEM ALH piston and rods, and stock turbo

How soon do you need them?
  12. mhop89

Im not gunning for any records. Just to beat Greg. It would be great to see some TDI guys racing at some truck events.
  13. mhop89

well i can strip my jetta down no problem. im almost thinking about going twins now.
  14. mhop89

i already have a fully adjustable suspention where i can drop it 4 inchs and raise it 2 i believe. i know i need slicks and all that. i will be building the bottom end for sure! im not worried about suspention b/c i have all that covered. my question is, will this motor setup take down "The...
  15. mhop89

Greg is thinking he will be low 12s high 11s.... am i gonna have enough to compete with that you think?
  16. mhop89

He SHOULDNT be able too.... but i still have to beat him, this is something i cant loose. I wanna put him in his place infront of a large crowd. Best part is if its at TS thats a very large Competitiondiesel.com crowd. So it would kinda make it more interesting.
  17. mhop89

That chick in the blond is not the one racing the Bug. The one thats racing has dark hair and is much younger.
  18. mhop89

Yes that was with NOS, You can follow me and Gregs convo... haha http://www.facebook.com/Greg560/posts/229995460416847?notif_t=share_reply#!/Greg560/posts/229995460416847?notif_t=share_reply
  19. mhop89

His fastest time is a 13.45 at 101mph Im trying to poke at him to bring it to TS Outlaw race in Bowling Green, KY May 18th. He keeps posting pics of his new driver on Facebook and how hes going to be the fastest 2.0 in the world... what a joke.