Search results

1. K

Precision Tuning Motorsports ??

I got through on the phone,, yes a one man shop,, I have been there got what I needed and back,, awesome guy to deal with, knows his stuff,, a good deal and I will be back again when required thanks all Ralph
  2. K

Precision Tuning Motorsports ??

I have tried calling for the last couple of days,, all I get is the answering machine,, Anyone dealt there and know his deal ? I just want to make sure that he is still there and has what I need in stock so a drive there would be worth it Thanks
  3. K

02 gas 2.0 need to know

Thanks for the suggestion ,, I just spent the last almost hour looking through there and saw nothing on this type of issue Ralph
  4. K

02 gas 2.0 need to know

Yea I know this is a TDI forum,, and I know this is a gasser question,, but I a member here and though it just might be ok LOL hey gang posting for a friend,,, his 2002 gas 2.0 new beetle will start in the mornings, but not in the evening with out a boost.Been that way for about two weeks...
  5. K

VW rust Warranty is dust in the wind

2004 Golf, getting new passenger door and passenger side fender,, Brampton VW warranty rocks
  6. K

Question? Ontario,GTA VW dealers reputation

Brampton, Steve ( service writer) has taken real good care of us, I was going to get Brandon ( sorry bud ) to do our TB but do to a set of unusual circumstances the car was at Brampton, I pre qualified them ( based on what I had learned on here ) and they got the job,, in furtherance to that...
  7. K

WTB, right front fender and bumper 01 Golf

Nieces car was being driven by her BF and he got in a dinger,, end result right front fender and bumper as well as right inner fender,, anyone know where to get a used stuff around GTA,, and can we change all this ourselves ? Thanks Ralph
  8. K

Cam seal leaks,, why ??

Just wondering what causes a Cam Seal (s) to leak,,, my niece had to have these changed on her 2001 TDI Golf with almost 300000 Kilometers on it when they did the TB,, Thanks Ralph
  9. K

Feeler: Montreal I rims and tires...

Thanks silverbeast Sorry for being late on Sat,, we put them on ,on Sunday,, they look and ride better then we were hoping,, thanks again, it was great to meet a other forum member.:) Ralph
  10. K

Feeler: Montreal I rims and tires...

Pm sent :)
  11. K

TDI GURU's or recommend dealer for TB, Edmonton

Well, based on the recommendations here LOL we have decided to get the TB done at Norden Autohaus 17820 Stony Plain Road NW we pre qualified them on the phone,, sounds like they will be...
  12. K

Hi from Edmonton

Ok talked with her mom last night,, going to get the TB done out there ASAP and also check the CEL,, any advise or help on who to take it to,,, Ralph
  13. K

TDI GURU's or recommend dealer for TB, Edmonton

Ok, need a little advise please, does any one no a TDI guru in Edmonton or can you recommend a dealer or recommend a dealer to stay away from for a TB change on a 2001 TDI with 280000 on it,,, need to get it done ASAP,, not for my car but for my niece that lives there,, thanks in advance Ralph
  14. K

Hi from Edmonton

Nope have not heard back from her nor her parents that live here ( ont) ,, I am still trying to get in touch her,, thanks for your offer,,I hope to hear from her soon,, as she is planning on driving it back to Ont soon, she also needs 4 tires,, hopefully she can find some good used ones...
  15. K

Hi from Edmonton

Thanks for the responses Weebl and Benjamin as far as I know the only symptom is that the light is on,,used to be our car and I do know the TB was done at around 100000 K as required but do not know what has or has not been done since besides reg oil changes. we are attempting to contact her...
  16. K

Hi from Edmonton

Yea,, what he said here,, I live in Ont, and my niece is in Edmonton with a 2001 golf TDI with abot 250000 K on it and the CEL is on,, sure could use some help on it also Thanks in advance Ralph
  17. K

4 wheel alignment ??

Ok so at the end of this then,, a 4 wheel alignment is required but it could go out again over time, just from normal wear and tear Thanks to all for the input and suggestions Ralph
  18. K

4 wheel alignment ??

Yep,, and thanks for the welcome,, car has 135000K, never be touched that way,, we bought it as a dealer demo in late 2004 had about 8K on it then,,we did get Brampton VW to replace some front end bushing (s) on it last year ,,,, but that is it Ralph
  19. K

4 wheel alignment ??

hey gang, noob here,,, been lurking for a couple of years,, anyway,,, Need some advice if possible. we have a 2004 Golf TDI,standard air , nothing else.. when I took off the 4 summers and rims (steel stock) last fall, all four tires are worn on the inside and almost all the exact same amount...