Search results

1. C

September deals at VW of Langhorne

looking to get back in a TDI if you can't locate a Touareg how I would like it. what is the lead time on a retail sold order?
  2. C

FS: 2010 Jetta TDI DSG

still available.. 100k warranty...
  3. C

still 4 sale as financing for a buyer fizzled
  4. C

wow over 1,000 views and not sold... save from an ugly eBay fate....
  5. C

forgot to mention it will have 2 sets of mats, the carpet ones are brand new, and the all weather are in the car
  6. C

car is sitting in my garage waiting for new home someone buy it before it hits ebay
  7. C

make offer maybe I will get crazy.....
  8. C

new car is in and the Jetta needs a new home
  9. C

How many 2010 TDIs without problems?

one hiccup but other than that 22,000 miles since jan 14th.....I absolutely love the car but sadly it is for sale
  10. C

I could if the offer made sense
  11. C

TDIClub Secret Society of Benz Owners (SSBO)

here are mine 2010 ML 350 Bluetec 2010 Jetta TDI DSG
  12. C

Car is priced to sell....once my new car comes in I may be less willing to sell it. I do not need to sell it to buy the other as I bought that one through my company.. I had hoped to sell it here first to an enthusiast for before it goes on Craig's list.
  13. C

my new SUV comes in on the 5th so I would me more motivated to sell before then.... if after probably not so much
  14. C

I can return it for1K and the warranty cost a lot more than that...and the price for the car is very fair
  15. C

Comes with a rear lip spoiler and all weather mats
  16. C

I regrettably have to sell my Jetta due to buying an SUV for business and my wife won't part with our ML350 Bluetec. I would like $21,500 for it and for $1,000 more I will transfer the 100,000 mile bumper to bumper warranty. The car is in Charlotte, NC. 2010 Jetta TDI White Gold/Tan DSG Sunroof...