Search results

1. D

WANTED: Bosio race 683 nozzles to fit v6 tdi engines

Highly doubt that original 2260 on 2.05bar will give you 315hp.
  2. D

I'll give you a clue. MAN or cummins.
  3. D

Pump is maxed out.Smoke is caused by low fuel pressure.You think that when mounting BIG nozzles on a stock pump you don't get pressure drop?
  4. D

Audi 4.0 TDI ASE

deleted
  5. D

ok.Good luck guys with bosio race 683. :) It was nice to chat with you.Maybe in 10 years you will see the truth. :) ps.Professionals that sell rainforced springs and don't know their Kg rating :D @diffas
  6. D

ok.Just to get the whole picture.How many engines have you blown with other nozzles than ours?? Because you are the first and only with blown pistons(engine) no mather of the type of nozzles(BMW,AUDI,VW,MB) that we have selled.Also we drive bigger nozzles(DRAG nozzles +300% over stock) on our...
  7. D

Yeah.Of course you melted pistons.We use +300% on our race car 1.9 PD with 400 shots of nitro and we don't get melted pistons.(we had different other problems-cracked collectors,blown turbos but neveer melted pistons)I think something is wrong at your side.You have tested only 2 nozzles for...
  8. D

So you answered the qustion yourself. Different turbos.I can add also different VP44 pumps and different remap. Still you didn't say the IQ and boost figures. When you test the nozzles in same conditions with the same IQ and boost on the SAME ENGINE then there is the real comparision. I can...
  9. D

You try to compare 2 differens setups.Of course gtb2056 in housings of 2052 will give you more torque than hybrid of old 2260(hybrid). Also what is the boost of this 2260(hybrid)??
  10. D

Very very interesting.We sell the nozzles and get no complains but you get??? Interesting that only you complain.We have selled many sets with no complains.Sorry just one- You.
  11. D

Do you know what is the IQ and the boost?
  12. D

You are verry strange.You have mounted our nozzles and have great results(better than any other nozzles),and every time you talk bullsh*t about them.Is this the Finland way to say ''Thank you for the best nozzles that I have mounted on the car and the most HP that I have achieved''.About...
  13. D

Steady idle. :D 300bar pilot injection and god knows at what pressure is the main.You try to eliminate the BIG problem with race683(the mistake in design) with high pop up pressure.Goood nozzles have seady idle at original pressure settings.
  14. D

Mayby the ones that give more HP than the others and have no idle problems?? 10 years after nobody has cure for BOSIO RACE idle problems,we have found that they have problems with the design.Calculations are wrong and they will not have stable idle no mather what you do.
  15. D

Bosio race nozzles have faults in the design. You will always have rough idle.But this is not a problem when they are cheap. :D
  16. D

3.0 V6 Tdi bw s300v ??

We have biuld nozzles for this engine but we are at test stage now.When we are ready we will give you a call.Nozzles are custom made and when we are ready there will be no idle problems or so.
  17. D

Nice one. What was the spool on that gta4082klnv? and what nozzles did you use?Does it smoke at 3.3bar and what was the VP44 pump 3 or 2 piston? Too many qusetions but i liked the setup.I'm builidng something like this but with compound.
  18. D

4082 on a single is too big.Do you have dyno with it?
  19. D

mistery question boost

You need bigger nozzles.You have NO fuel. https://www.facebook.com/CpcDieselNozzles/?fref=ts
  20. D

mitsubishi td04l4-13tbs-vg https://www.facebook.com/CpcDieselNozzles/photos/?tab=album&album_id=900037446791654 this one. Over HY40v or HY55V.We will try the smaller first.