Search results

1. W

2012 tdi sedan led question

So I bought an 1157 LED set that is red and it says canbus error-free, I put it in and it works correctly, lights up and blinks normal rate .... however the bulb burnt out light on dash came on.. this is for my outer tail brake/turn signal lens. It doesn't hyper flash or anything... Is there a...
  2. W

Rawtek EGR/DPF Delete...which setup?

the banks power monster exhaust with the single outlet 3.5 inch sounds really wicked.. gets rid of the entire stock muffler..
  3. W

Rawtek EGR/DPF Delete...which setup?

I just got my car back yesterday from getting the rawtek Eco with resonator set up installed and then at the end I also had a bank's power monster exhaust single entry exhaust tip added I like it so far it's a really nice sound got the rawtek Eco DPF delete EGR delete kit.. definitely can feel a...
  4. W

2012 Sportwagen Delete Process

good luck on that end.. I had similar issue happen with a 2012 jetta sedan i bought.. within a couple days bringing it home from the dealer... bam.. check engine light then same codes came up... car has been sitting down awaiting parts in pieced. the dpf/egr parts they are waiting on are...
  5. W

Second DPF replacement in 3 months

i have a 2012 jetta tdi sedan thats at the dealer right now (almost two months now...fyi) sitting waiting on a part thats (Backordered .. or shall we say it.. theres several thousand waiting for the same exact part... Thinking down the line, might do DPF and EGR deletes once the warranties wear...
  6. W

P0401 code

3-4 weeks? I havent had my car almost two months now... its sitting with the same issue in pieces. They replaced my Turbo, EGR components, Coolant Fan unit... and now waiting on a new DPF ...
  7. W

DPF failure data collection

currently got a 2012 jetta .... dpf failed car has 44k on it.. sitting at local vw dealer going on 3 weeks now... and no end in sight... saying its on backorder...waiting on dpf replacement.... dealer in Wausau can't get part, say its on order block, on backorder.. Been getting several codes...
  8. W

Particulate Filter replacement $$

2012 jetta with 44k, waiting on dpf replacement.... dealer in Wausau can't get part, say its on order block, on backorder.. Been getting several codes related to DPF, plus they discovered my Turbo went out. They so far replaced my Turbo, Coolant Fans, and something else.. forgot... just waiting...
  9. W

2012 mk6 jetta

I just got back into the diesel the way again. My 2000 b5 Passat wagon gasser had the transmission give it's ghost up.. which ended up with me needing a way to continue commuting to a new job. Found a 2012 Jetta mk6 tdi with 40789 miles at a local used car lot.
  10. W

2003 jetta wagon tdi question

Well what I'm seeing the 03 wagon has a different version of the 01m that's made in Germany not in Mexico. The ones I see for sale online say Jetta 99-04 8th digit m wagon 04-06 non TDI noting about being compatible with 99-03 wagon. The 01m sedan transmission is not the same 01m that's on the...
  11. W

2003 jetta wagon tdi question

I am assuming that this one also has a 01M transmission? Im trying to locate a Automatic transmission valve body rebuild that goes into the jetta tdi wagon, but most say not for 2003 jetta tdi wagon.. what gives... Trying to locate this for a coworker.
  12. W

FS: 2002 1.9L TDI in chassis

bump.. want to get this gone so i can move onto another project. sick of sitting on this and paying to store it.
  13. W

FS: 2002 1.9L TDI in chassis

What: 2002 Jetta TDI involved in a rear-ended accident Info: I have a 2002 Jetta TDI stored with working engine.runs good started up weekly. Was working on rehabbing into a Smyth Ute kit car. But now think the frame might be messed up. Engine runs great. Location: garaged in Mosinee, Wisconsin...
  14. W

question on fair pricing?

It's at and will need tb around 220 k
  15. W

wanted 01m and turbo

hey I may be a bit far, In wisconsin. I;m sitting on a 2002 jetta ALH TDI.. heres the story. I bought it back in 2016, was driving home from my aunts in maryland where i bought it, on the way home .... a idiot rear ended me in Michigan... I was working on trying to convert it to a smyth kit car...
  16. W

question on fair pricing?

I have a 2002 Jetta TDI that i bought back a couple years ago. When I was on the way home from Maryland/New Jeresy, I was rearended near Escanaba, MI late at night. WAs thinking about then converting it to a ute kit car, but other things came up in life. Now I was looking at the frame, and am...
  17. W

question on 1.9 L

I have a 2002 Jetta TDI that i bought back a couple years ago. When I was on the way home from Maryland/New Jeresy, I was rearended near Escanaba, MI late at night. WAs thinking about then converting it to a ute kit car, but other things came up in life. Now I was looking at the frame, and am...
  18. W

Gunk Diesel Fuel Sulfur Substitute

https://media.giphy.com/media/nhklNniaxTXoI/giphy.gif
  19. W

The Dietzl Mod

money constraints have me using the napa fliter for now.. got the mount and the filter on the way.. i got the hose connectors already from menards... going to do this convert on the ute project i'm working on.after i get it driving again.... im going to change it to the cat filter or a donaldson...