Search results

1. D

'15 Jetta TDI after phase 2 mod

So blanking plates halting the EGR recirculation might work by sending that "90x the legally EPA allotted soot" back into the environment, though, I never saw black smoke coming out my pipes before the fixes, only the lower engine performance after.
  2. D

From what I understand the EGR is the major fault zone in the environmental fix by directly recirculating the soot from the combustion cycle right back through the EGR to the engine resulting in hotter engine and collection of all that lobster mash collecting and substandard diesel engine...
  3. D

I get what your saying Lightflyer1, I do regularly take my ship to VW to have the maintenance done and they'd likely notice the headers off the engine with smoke stacker exhausts out the sides..
  4. D

The Delete is like $600 and the tune another $400, plus Malone needs to prep the clutch for the increased power with a $350 kit ~$1k
  5. D

So I should tune it and delete, seems to be promising. I'll check out the belly pan and see what they did under there.
  6. D

The car horn - inop Oh, yea, The car horn, doesn't work now either - any good replacements available? I had it replaced by VW once, but it broke again. :eek:
  7. D

'15 Jetta TDI Looking for direction(to the right pages) to regain the lost power and ~8-10MPG. Bought the car in '15 at 0 miles, now in '19 with 65k. After phase 2 completed in '18, the car runs roughly, with slower acceleration and has markedly lower MPG previously ~52-57, now ~38-47 MPG...
  8. D

Disabling pinch sensors?

Weathertech Rain Guards & Pinch Sensors Hey all, This is to bypass the window pinch sensor feature like a boss. -Install the rainguards fully and completely fitted in the top frame of the window as designed. -Next, Lower the window fully and open the door. -Now, use your fingertips to open a...