Search results

1. A

2006 Jetta TDI Blower Motor and resistor fix

You can disconnect the blower and hook it straight up to the battery and see what happens. They should rule out any of the electronic devices in between it if it doesn't keep going. It's the blower. Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
  2. A

Blower motor in 2006 Jetta stopped working

a potential fix Ok I solved the issue state above. After reading in multiple spots I was able to diagnose and fix the issue. First the symptoms: Heater fan blower does not work period. If your fan spins but not on all speeds check the resistor really easy to remove and carried at most part...
  3. A

2006 Jetta TDI Blower Motor and resistor fix

a potential fix Ok I solved the issue state above. After reading in multiple spots I was able to diagnose and fix the issue. First the symptoms: Heater fan blower does not work period. If your fan spins but not on all speeds check the resistor really easy to remove and carried at most part...
  4. A

The fan blower is not working Jetta mk4

The fix Ok I solved the issue state above. After reading in multiple spots I was able to diagnose and fix the issue. First the symptoms: Heater fan blower does not work period. If your fan spins but not on all speeds check the resistor really easy to remove and carried at most part stores...