Search results

1. K

FS: Compomotive MH (4x108) w/ adapters - $1500

So do I - but I like money better! :P Wanna buy'em?
  2. K

FS: Compomotive MH (4x108) w/ adapters - $1500

16X7 et38. Adapters are 18 and 26mm 3 out of the 4 tires are 205/40's with plenty of tread left. 1 tire will need to be replaced. Wheels are in excellent shape. Straight/true with no rash. Faces show minor wear/tear (some paint chipping). **NO TRADES** Will deliver within the Tri-state $1500 obo
  3. K

WTB: mk3 hitch setup

I desperately need a hitch for my mk3 golf. ... like ASAP!
  4. K

FS: MK3 Hella dual round headlights and Votex driving grill

Grill is gone - headlights still available
  5. K

No. You'll have to do a golf front end in order to run this.
  6. K

1 pair of Hella dual round headlights (black surrounds) - work great. $250 1 Votex driving grill w/ round lights (no longer in production) - black. $250 You can't get any better light output with this setup. Make an offer on these, and I will ship.
  7. K

Timing belt? - South Shore area

Thanks guys - this is exactly the kind of info I was hoping for. I'll do some calling around and see what I can squeeze in. Any more out there?
  8. K

Timing belt? - South Shore area

Can anyone recommend a decent place to get my timing belt done? I'm coming back to the South Shore to visit the fam, and would like to get this done while I'm home. No one here in the US is familiar with the mk3 TD's - figured the folks from back home would know best. Any suggestions...
  9. K

my 97 golf needs a TB change - can anyone help??

I'm a little confused by this response :confused: The only person on that list that has worked on my car is Keith - and it appears as though I'll be dropping it off to him next week. So you have suggested to others not to work on my car?
  10. K

I've talked to Chris - although he's in Mass, I'm willing to make the trip to have it done, but he hasn't written me back in a few days. Keith (meganuke) is the closest to me, and it seems as though he's the one who's gonna be able to help me out.
  11. K

HELP :confused: :confused: :confused:
  12. K

I just wrote you back. I'm still looking for help. This thing needs to get changed ASAP
  13. K

Still waiting to find someone reasonable close - can anyone else help out?
  14. K

Thanks. I've already talked to him, Chris, and Keith (Meganuke) - but haven't sent a message to JGG yet. I'll do that right now
  15. K

still looking for help