Search results

1. paulk124

FS: 2012+ Passat TDI Winter Front

This is sold. How do I mark this item as sold?
  2. paulk124

FS: PolarFIS Advanced Multi Function Display

I have a buyer for this. How do I mark that this item is sold?
  3. paulk124

I opened a support ticket with AutoPolar about the PF03 issue and got a response. I put information in this thread.
  4. paulk124

PF03+ in 2015 Passat?

I opened a support ticket at the AutoPolar web site and here is their response: So according to AutoPolar, they only need your ECU REFERENCE then they will provide an upgraded firmware that supports your ECU within 48-72 hours. Go here to open a support tick at AutoPolar. You will need to...
  5. paulk124

Fixmy59bug in this thread says that the PF03 works in their 2015 Passat, with the exception of EGTs. There is a new firmware version 5.6 that might fix the EGT problem. Maybe I'll send Polar a message and ask what the 5.6 version fixes.
  6. paulk124

PF03+ in 2015 Passat?

Fixmy59bug, were you ever able to get your PF03 to display EGTs? I notice that Polar has a version 5.6. Maybe that version will display the EGTs.
  7. paulk124

This is a PolarFIS PF03 with the latest firmware version 0.5.6 on it. Serial number 20003213. Brand new it is $275. I am asking $150 + shipping. I had this PolarFIS unit installed on our 2013 Passat TDI. Can be used on many other late-model VWs and Audis. I used it to monitor regeneration events...
  8. paulk124

FS: 2012+ Passat TDI Winter Front

IDParts winter front for 2012+ Passat TDI for $50 + shipping. I used this winter front for two winters on our TDI. Still in great condition. We are turning our TDI back into VW so no longer need the winter front. Shipping is USPS priority from zip 84003 to your zip. PM me if you're interested...
  9. paulk124

received heater core warranty extension today

Started using heat this winter and no heat out passenger side. Based on the info I've read here, probably a plugged heater core. I chatted with VWoA and they said my VIN is not included in the heater core warranty extension. They said they wouldn't cover the costs as a courtesy. I don't yet have...
  10. paulk124

UNOFFICIAL Adblue Heater Element Failure Thread

I received recall notice 16V171. Does anyone know if this recall has anything to do with the high adblue heater failure rate? I had my adblue heater replaced a couple of years ago. If the recall is related, I'm wondering if I can get VW to reimburse me for the fix. Here is the recall text:
  11. paulk124

Auto Polar FIS+ Advance (MBV in the MFD) OEM+

Has anyone updated to the just released v0.4.8? The email I received from them listed these improvements: I'm specifically looking for a meaningful value for the Regen Status number. Right now, it always shows "0", even during regeneration.
  12. paulk124

Real World MPG - 6 speed Manual

The most I've gone past range zero is 78 miles. For that tank we got 42.6 MPG (hand calculated) and filled with 19.072 gallons. That isn't the most we've put in the tank. One tank we filled with 19.722 gallons. I'm not even sure how it all fit in. We haven't run it dry yet (knock on wood) and...
  13. paulk124

I asked Auto-Polar about the DPF status always showing 0000 for the NMS. They responded with this: I don't have VCDS. Has any NMS owner with VCDS already sent an autoscan to Auto-Polar?
  14. paulk124

I was hoping the 0.4.7 version would add something meaningful for the DPF status for the NMS (I'm glad to hear it works for previous gen Golfs/Jettas which causes a bit of confusion since this is a Passat forum). I was finally able to witness a regen with ths Polar FIS+. During regen, the DPF...
  15. paulk124

Regen/Soot

pedorro, what soot loads are you seeing when the regen starts? In the other thread, I saw that you posted 17.8 but that seems low. I saw my soot load reach 21.5 without a regen (although it did the regen shortly thereafter when my wife was driving but she didn't catch the soot load when it...
  16. paulk124

Thanks for your responses. A few more questions. I have the vehicle in my signature (2013 TDI SE M6) and notice that many crucial parameters are not available. For example: DPF1 °C (diesel particulate filter temperature bank 1) DPF2 °C (diesel particulate filter temperature bank 2) DPF %...
  17. paulk124

Based on all the good recommendations, I went ahead and ordered the Polar FIS+ Advanced. Installation was a bit of a bear. The small compartment cover to the left of the steering column must be removed to access one of the panel screws. Once the panel is lowered, I recommend removing the plastic...
  18. paulk124

Question for rubber mat owners 6MT (husky, weathertech, OEM)

I've searched high and low for a rear seat floor mat that covers the center hump with no luck. Has anyone else found anything that covers the rear center hump?
  19. paulk124

Top tire for MPG?

Here's the latest Consumer Reports ratings of All Season and Performance All Season tires: http://1drv.ms/1wNYkbU http://1drv.ms/1wNYaBu Look for tires with the excellent rolling resistance rating which are the following: Michelin Energy Saver A/S Cooper GFE Michelin Primacy MXV4[H]...
  20. paulk124

How to upload/post pictures using the TDIClub picture server

I know this thread is about uploading photos but I couldn't find a more applicable thread. Is there any way to upload non-photo files to tdiclub? For example, .zip files. Or should I just use a service like dropbox?