Search results

1. C

Euro 4 motion swaps NY

Thanks for sharing. Ii'm the owner of this business. unfortunately I'm not on TDIclub as often as I used to be
  2. C

What did you do to your MKIV today?

Thanks for the Plug! I had taken a break from the page for a while because it was costing me too much money every time I went on here. My business is Korwerks LLC. Most of my advertising has been on Facebook and Instagram. I should have a computer again tonight and I will be more active on this...
  3. C

my 05 Golf build

It's been almost a yeas since the last time I posted anything in this thread. Anyways car looks great. AWD is a blast. I'll be building my motor in December or January to try and use up some of the fuel from my +80% nozzles
  4. C

Full on RTDI build up.

is this the same car as this build? http://dallas.craigslist.org/ftw/cto/5010342566.html
  5. C

my 05 Golf build

I'm talking about Craigslist, vwvortex, audizine. I saw a couple around me running for 3k. Look for a 225hp 1.8t Quattro with a broken timing belt. They are out there
  6. C

my 05 Golf build

You can buy a non wrecked tt for less than $1500
  7. C

my 05 Golf build

If you are a very experience fabricator. You can make a system the mount the rear suspension to. And put a fuel cell in the car. Easiest/shortest path would be to buy an R32 or a TT and swap the engines. You will need a minimum of a 225 TT gear box and a euro tdi 6 speed to swap the...
  8. C

fs: seats and lots of mkiv parts nnj

Low ballets need not apply
  9. C

Show what you tow!

Thanks bud! If anyone else is interested shoot me a pm
  10. C

Will this hitch fit my 01 Golf?

I've got a curt hitch for a golf I'm selling for $150 pm me in you're interested
  11. C

Show what you tow!

Anybody looking for a hitch for a mkiv golf? After I did the awd swap my curt hitch can no longer be used on my car. Hitch, drawbar and 2" ball. With hardware $150 pm me if interested. Will only fit mkiv golf/gti
  12. C

Just another compound build....

I'm glad to see there is some viable options to reduce the chatter of my 4 motion 02m gearbox. I will definitely have to look into this! Because the amount of chatter I'm getting with the clutch out at idle makes me a bit uneasy. Thanks for the thorough build thread mike and all of the...
  13. C

my 05 Golf build

I don't like the harlequin look either. But right now I'm saving up for another 20th front end and paint. I'm just glad to have completed the massive undertaking of making my golf 4motion
  14. C

my 05 Golf build

She's ugly, but I've had her up and running for a month. Still need to wire the haldex. I'm pleased with it though. Done about 1500 miles since I got it back together
  15. C

Fs 17/22, and other alh parts

Knowing Steve personally for years. I have a tough time believing he sold a turbo in the condition pictured. I know the current build he is working on and the upgrade is needed. Why I hate shipping stuff on forum transactions
  16. C

my 05 Golf build

I paid extra for it. But it looks so good on my golf with the dual exhaust. For double the coal rolling
  17. C

my 05 Golf build

Are we friends on Facebook? Not everyone's username is as easy to figure out who they are as mine is. But yes my car is all over FB. It's just so much easier to post photos on there... Yes we are! And Clinton will agree we've talked quite a few times
  18. C

my 05 Golf build

After you send me a friend request be social! It's a community I love being a part of because of how many friends I've made. So don't just creep. Comments are welcome
  19. C

my 05 Golf build

Anyone who has difficultly seeing my photos let me know and I'll make a photobucket album(I haven't posted the photos to photobucket yet) . It was somewhere around 100 hours of labor I'd estimate to do the swap with all of the stuff I did. I'd recommend swapping a tdi to an all wheel drive car...
  20. C

my 05 Golf build

I've made a lot of progress! I took it out for a drive yesterday. I'm very pleased with the results! I still have to wire the haldex up and reroute the exhaust a little better, but I'm very pleased. I took well over 100 photos so I'm not gonna post them on here. I'll post my Facebook albums. All...