1. silver_tdi

Came to say Hello

Bump
  2. silver_tdi

Came to say Hello

Mo you selling ice cream out of the westie
  3. silver_tdi

FS: ’06 (MKV) Jetta TDI

Would you take $1500. Without looking at it, it needs $1200-1500 in parts alone?
  4. silver_tdi

2009 bmw 335d

Raydee needs this. What is this a reunion BTW
  5. silver_tdi

Wednesday Meet in Jack Astors Parking Lot (410 and Queen in Brampton)

Hey Bhupesh car look great.
  6. silver_tdi

FS: mkiv golf 3" turbo back exhaust & skid plate

Hey Eric what would you want for just the down pipe. Can you send me your # I lost it
  7. silver_tdi

FS/FT: Colt Cam Stage II PD

you got mail
  8. silver_tdi

Dyno Day!

Hopefully its in October November=car in storage :)
  9. silver_tdi

Dyno Day!

?????
  10. silver_tdi

Dyno Day!

what the **** do you know about anything buddy you talk **** out your ass. i have a 310S and have argued with you over numerous issues. you are just here to stir **** up. you are a jack of all trades master of d i c k. so stop talking out of your ass. if you dont buy chinese crap, they have...
  11. silver_tdi

Dyno Day!

Im in.
  12. silver_tdi

ABS plastic-MK4 R32 style side skirts (4dr ONLY)

Do you have an aluminum spoiler and underglow for sale lmk thanks.
  13. silver_tdi

Shout out to Several TdiClub members!

Hahaha the fuzzy dice where did they end up? whose car are they in now? They have been everywhere. Originally they were in my grandfathers cadillac deville. Got them for him as a present when he got it. last I heard they were in Ryans dad's car, that pimp;)
  14. silver_tdi

Thats Bora R, sheeh and you are a parts manager lol. :D
  15. silver_tdi

They are completely different. look at the side profiles and the way they fit at the back of the skirt. The oem ones sit almost flush at the top where as the after market ones stick out.
  16. silver_tdi

Feeler: Possible biggest TDI part out!

I just rolled my fenders with a baseball bat....... Works ****ing great. Also I just added LED light strips to my crown airfreshener, cut my coil overs to go lower and drilled holes in my exhaust to make it sound cool.
  17. silver_tdi

It always the same **** on here, it's worthless until you are the one selling something then it's rare and worth big money. The older the car the harder it is to find all the sought after parts and the more it's worth. If its so cheap now, why doesn't everyone have all the goodies?
  18. silver_tdi

Its guys like you that make me laugh. Once you find out you cant afford something you come back and say you can get something completely different for a cheaper price. Thanks for the info. hahahaha Just because you dont have the money for something doesn't mean the seller is an idiot for...
  19. silver_tdi

Thats why when the time comes for my car I'm just going to set it on fire. :D