Search results

1. suffeks

got a tune here are some vcds numbers

i went to 2 tuners, 310hp/458ft-lbs from aligator himself, tune B made less power
  2. suffeks

not sure would have to check, but here's a video guy talks about this motor. this year euro 6d emissions came in effect i dont see this motor for sale anymore or the v8 tdi's, too bad it had a short stint...
  3. suffeks

the macan calipers are PnP for golf R7.5 and passat b8, can use 340 or 345mm discs i have dba discs 345 size. car will go over 160mph except someone pulled out ;)
  4. suffeks

too hot to cook? haha egt peaked at 980c how am i doing? 2.0 bitdi 305hp/380 torqs
  5. suffeks

bitdi dpf delete

hey there long time no post so heres a dpf i pulled out of the new 2.0 bitdi. looking to make a downpipe. the side hole is exhaust side. as for the other two holes, i assumed one is one turbo and the other is the other turbo. but the 2 tin cans arent connected... i found this online as...
  6. suffeks

Why don't TDIs accumulate carbon on intake valves/head like Gasoline DI engines?

I'm not reading the whole thread but to answer the original question... recent tdis in north America get 507 spec engine oil while the dealers still pour 502 into gassers. in europe for years they have only used 507 spec oil in both engine types so carbon buildup isn't a problem there see...
  7. suffeks

electronic boost controller for ALH?

ya around 200hp another thing that happens is when shifting FAST 3-4 or 4-5, the psi drops to about 5psi and it hangs there for a good 1.5s and once it shoots up thats when it over boosts so weird because it only happens 1/10 times, i replaced n75 today with a new one and no difference. what...
  8. suffeks

stock one is good? i think i replaced my stock one for the pd130/150 a long time ago before dawes, i forget... are there better N75's to get these days?
  9. suffeks

hey, been a long time! i have a dawes device on my ALH, but i find its not consistent. i have boost set to 22psi. most of the time its ok, boost will spike to 22 and stay there pinned. but sometimes it will overboost to 28-29 slowly. i replaced all hoses seemed to help, played with different...
  10. suffeks

3rd to 4th gear shift lag sometimes

bump! fixed this today, got a new dawes v2 and replaced the rubber hoses they were cracked alot on the ends, problem fixed! lol 10 years later
  11. suffeks

2016 Passat BiTDI

thats right, it shows 1.1bar when idling
  12. suffeks

any tunes for 2.0 bitdi?

amarok i think has less power to start with i noticed the tunes for that version don't go as high
  13. suffeks

any tunes for 2.0 bitdi?

sorry? just so we are clear, i'm talking about the euro spec 2.0 bi turbo motor that has 240hp from the factory... rocketchip is based in the usa? and they have a tune for this?
  14. suffeks

any tunes for 2.0 bitdi?

looking at their site somehow i dont think so...
  15. suffeks

any tunes for 2.0 bitdi?

i know BKS has a tuning box, but i'm looking for a real tune, cant find any yet myself... nice bump from 240 to 300hp :D
  16. suffeks

2016 Passat BiTDI

so i've been on tdiclub a long time, joined before my first tdi just to get a head start on all the mods, got my golf4 in canada up to about 200hp after a few years of tinkering, it is a keeper though, had a couple cars in-between (ttrs & touran), now i'm back since vw came out with something...
  17. suffeks

castrol pro LL03

where i live audi and vw put 502 in the motor, i am 100% certain because it even says so on the sticker in the engine to use 502 into gasoline engines...
  18. suffeks

castrol pro LL03

i can get it cheap $7-8/litre and easier than delvac1 thats why i'm thinking about it
  19. suffeks

castrol pro LL03

why not in ALH? isnt it a superset of all previous oils? TTRS and audi oils are 502 for whatever reason in north america, perhaps they like gouging on carbon cleaning, it so happens i took my US spec ttrs to europe, what do you know, the oil spec there is 507 that dealers put in, europe hasnt...
  20. suffeks

CR into mk4

anyone make a nice kit where i can drop in a newer tech CR into my mk4? new motor complete with ecu and wires would be niiiiiice :)