Search results

1. OmegaRenegade

Came to say Hello

@TDIFred - where's a good donut shop to meet up?
  2. OmegaRenegade

Came to say Hello

Hey now, pretty sure I'm still the Ontario dyno day champ. I needed a title better than 'veteran member' after that day, so upgraded to Vendor
  3. OmegaRenegade

Came to say Hello

Hey @petea4 how you doing?
  4. R32 Install

R32 Install

5. OmegaRenegade

Came to say Hello

Hello all - been a long time since ive posted on here! hope all is well! Just dropping a line to say if you're free sunday and would like to hang out again, this sunday is VagKraft at Boyd Park (im not affiliated - just saying i'll be there) Would be cool to see what TDI's are doing these days...
  6. OmegaRenegade

VCDS/VDS Pro Fundraiser for Mike (Defender-Tech)

I'm in for GTG 2.0 - I'll follow this thread also for timing. Only nights I can't do are Tuesdays.
  7. OmegaRenegade

Any idea whose skid plate this is?

Lol! The Good ole days
  8. OmegaRenegade

2009 bmw 335d

You should buy it .....
  9. OmegaRenegade

Wtb: mk4 alh alternator

If youre up for a drive to brampton, i have an alternator sitting on a shelf thats about 8 months old. Came out of a 2004 BEW. just PM what its worth to you, im fairly flexible!
  10. OmegaRenegade

2004 Jetta Part Out - Lots of OEM and OEM+ goodies along with go fast parts

Sorry not interested in shipping. Its heavy as hell and wouldn't be worth it to either of us
  11. OmegaRenegade

Axels are upgraded to the 1.8T/VR6 axels... if you still want them PM me and we can work something out. They're in good shape
  12. OmegaRenegade

Looking for a 5th gear

pm sent
  13. OmegaRenegade

steering wheel is tentatively sold - pickup is expected tonight
  14. OmegaRenegade

Parts are coming off - BUMP SOLD Seats Turbo exhaust manifold Intake manifold Injectors cam head transmission brakes steering wheel gauges pod suspension cat back exhaust few other odds and ends too... PM if you have any questions
  15. OmegaRenegade

Sorry for the delay - its been a long busy week. I was waiting to hear back from two people who expressed interest in buying the whole car. Those people have lost interest or gone MIA. I'll be starting the part out this coming week. Ive recieved interest on the following items Head Cam...
  16. OmegaRenegade

I'll split up the racks and baskets... If you want that stuff I can sell it now. Pm me your numbers
  17. OmegaRenegade

Car is in running order and has not been in an accident, there is rust on both fenders. The hood is clean(ish) with one or two spots on the front that have some rust due to driving the car. All parts of the car work except for the AC… not sure if the compressor seized or the fan control module...