Search results

1. T

Mobil One ESP Formula 5W30 oil

Probably won't be for a few months. Depending on our dog show schedule. In the meantime, anybody close to Columbus want some oil?
  2. T

Tripped over this box of oil again this morning, somebody certainly could use it!
  3. T

I will be in Midland MI December 29 through Jan 1. Are you near there?
  4. T

Bump. Get this out of my garage, pick up for FREE!
  5. T

Mobil One ESP formula 5W30 oil. I do not have my MK6 TDI anymore, please help me get this oil out of my garage. I have at least six unopened quarts plus a partial. FREE! Can't beat this! Local pickup in the Columbus Ohio area.
  6. T

Castrol ESP 10W40 oil

I have several brand new unopened Castrol ESP 10W40 oil in a box in my garage that I would like to nearly give away to someone local. $10.00 for all. Live in central Ohio, surely someone can get use out of this high quality oil. Thanks! Cell -779 279 9406. Call or text or respond here.
  7. T

MKVI TDI accessories for sale

Bump. Two items left.
  8. T

Goodby TDI

^^^^ Can be applied to life in general if you think deeply enough about it.
  9. T

Floor mats gone. Someone local needed for oil and antifreeze. Sweet deal! Tires and rims are a great deal too!
  10. T

Thank you travis! Glad to see you are enjoying your Polar Fis!
  11. T

Drilling a drain hole in the intercooler plumbing

I did the drill job too, no issues whatsoever. Piece of mind to see water on the ground instead of in the tube. But, now that I have committed to give the car back to VW and getting a simple 14 year old Tacoma 5 speed with crank windows, no intercooler, no HPFP, no turbo, no DPF, no exhaust...
  12. T

FS: OEM VW Sacamanca wheels and tires

Bump! Get these out of my garage!
  13. T

So, I have had interest in these wheels and tires but no offer yet for various reasons. Look, I need to get these out of my garage. I'll even let the brand new wall rack that I just paid $80.00 for go for half the price. Make reasonable offer! Thanks!
  14. T

These were removed from my 2013 Golf TDI which is being bought back by VW. Includes all lug bolts, caps and locking bolts with key. Have extra caps to throw in. :) Pics upon request. Like new condition, local pick up. Great deal at $350.00. PM for contact information. Thanks for looking!