Search results

1. TDiVeeDub

FS: 2004 Golf TDi GLS 5spd.

Thanks for the comments. The VW sold today. :)
  2. TDiVeeDub

Any takers on the ML 320???
  3. TDiVeeDub

New Pics....... New pics have been loaded to www.photobucket.com. Also, I forgot to mention that factory splash guards come with the car. Check out the center console, brand new $180.
  4. TDiVeeDub

What???? No comments on the Benz...come on....
  5. TDiVeeDub

Hmmm... The TDi or ML 320... Same mileage ...Same price Any takers??? All comments welcome. The reasons why the price is listed as is: * New OZ rims with new tires = $1500 * Payoff to the bank is $10,600 = $1100 in the red with no profit This is probably the cleanest car on this forum...
  6. TDiVeeDub

New Pics: New Console pics should be posted on Monday.
  7. TDiVeeDub

New pics will be available tomorrow. I will showcase detailed pics of the doors, roof, hood, trunk, etc. Current pics can be found at www.photobucket.com UserID: TDiVeeDub Psswd: tdiveedub
  8. TDiVeeDub

We all wish we were the "real" Stig. Put me in a Pagani Zonda and I'll be the Stig.
  9. TDiVeeDub

The console will be in this coming Monday. Also, thinking about remapping the ECU for an extra 30HP.
  10. TDiVeeDub

mercedes wheels on mk5 jetta?

Don't do it. Buy a Mercedes, and for God's sake don't put Corvette rims on it either. Sorry for venting... Go with a lightweight ATS rim.
  11. TDiVeeDub

RocketChip Feedback

Anyone know RocketChips next event? I have thought about using Revo, but I am concerned that the EGR engine light will not be deleted.
  12. TDiVeeDub

Dub Dash show/rallye/campout/bash Dayton, OH Oct 2-4th 09'

Does anyone know if RocketChips will be attending this event?
  13. TDiVeeDub

Wow!! My wife is going to kill me for lowering the price, again. :)
  14. TDiVeeDub

Tire Choices??

Those are 15's. The car is for sale with 17" OZ Superturismo's and a full set of the Speedline wheels. The Speedline tires have about 10K of tread left. Check out the classified section.
  15. TDiVeeDub

This week I should get the center console. Pics will follow once installed.
  16. TDiVeeDub

Tire Choices??

Thanks for the advice.
  17. TDiVeeDub

New Price: 2004 Golf TDi 5spd. New Price: $9500 A new center console is on order. This vehicle also came with an armrest, which will be installed when the console comes in. The coil wire you see on the right of the console will be hidden once the console is installed. I run a USB...
  18. TDiVeeDub

More pics will be available tomorrow. Other items that will go with the car: * Bentley and Hayes manuals * K&N panel filter with oil and cleaner * A new bottle of Diesel Kleen - treats 100 gallons. * "New" SilverStar H7 bulbs
  19. TDiVeeDub

A Week in a Prius

Just remember if German cars did not exist, the Japanese would have nothing to copy. ;)
  20. TDiVeeDub

Tire Choices??

Just called a guy out of Indy who sells Nokian. He mentioned that he has Nokian WR's for $120/tire. Does anyone have experience with these?