Search results

1. Greaseburger

What did you do to your MKIV today?

Kerma Tdi stainless 2 1/2'' turbo back system, may add a resonator but will run it for a few days before I decide.
  2. Greaseburger

What did you do to your MKIV today?

In the last several weeks I replaced the muffler, Lf wheel bearing, rotors, and pads all around, chased a Maf sensor code, bought a set of Gti wheels with tires in great shape, bought an ecu with immo off, and Malone stage 2, Borla replica headlights, new grill, new shift boot, and today I...
  3. Greaseburger

Looking for inexspensive BEW front flex pipe

I am looking for an inexpensive front flex pipe for my 2004 Jetta with or without a cat is fine but needs to have the o2 sensor bung, I will be upgrading to a stainless 2 1/2'' at some point but need a cheap fix for now, years ago I bought one from eBay but I can't find a definitive listing that...
  4. Greaseburger

Proper aiming for ecodes on 2004 jetta

Can you point me toward the kit you used or a similar one?
  5. Greaseburger

Rocker repair shops

Does anyone have the end cap part numbers for the rockers? I had it years ago but can't seem to locate it and will be doing my rockers this summer.
  6. Greaseburger

Proper aiming for ecodes on 2004 jetta

Can anyone point me toward a walk-through on properly aiming my new E code headlights? I want to get the most I can from them but not blind oncoming traffic These are the lights I bought https://www.ebay.com/itm/153957933500
  7. Greaseburger

BEW Tuned Ecu Swap

I just did basically the same thing, I had a kerma tune ecu with immo on and purchased a ecu with stage 2 Malone and immo off, it was plug and play, no problems.
  8. Greaseburger

Problem with water near cabin air filter

I have been having an intermittent problem with no starts, the code was for a crankshaft position sensor which i replaced, it was good for 10 starts but after sitting overnight was another no start, so off to work in my truck I went, after work I decided to start checking the connection and...
  9. Greaseburger

Jump Box Recommendations?

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07C5PMXXZ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 I liked this one so much i bought another one, I have started my 6.6l Duramax without a battery with it.
  10. Greaseburger

problems with door locks and windows on 2004 jetta

Ok checked all fuses and all are good, removed ccm and checked for signs off corrosion at all connections all looked fine, reconnected and check vag again and still no communication,if I were to try a different ccm would it require a reprogram of the immobolizer or keys? I am running out of...
  11. Greaseburger

I have not been able to communicate with it, any idea where the fuse is?
  12. Greaseburger

Any chance you could walk me through a scan, I have a Vag com cable, I tried finding the way but couldn't seem to find it or it didn't communicate.
  13. Greaseburger

I have tried both the one that came with the door and it now has original motor from the 04 door I took off and same, and door locks still do not work from master switch.
  14. Greaseburger

I have a 2004 bew jetta, I just bought the car and the drivers door had a huge dent, so I found a same color replacement door from a 2002 now mind you everything worked fine in the dented door, windows all worked from master switch, door locks as well and fob unlocked and locked all door, so I...
  15. Greaseburger

What are my options for a new key cut to my vehicle besides dealer?

I was not aware of the immo being another process, I have programmed remoted with vcds
  16. Greaseburger

Nope it was key only and he acted liked I was a bother which pisses me off considering I have bought tons of crap from them and went through dieselgate with 2 cars, I am not worried about programming I have done it many times before and have a rosstech cable, I just want the key and cut.
  17. Greaseburger

I have spare fobs but only one key for the 2004 jetta I just bought and have programmed the fob before with my vag com but paying the dealer $75.00 to cut me a key is rediculous , are there any aftermarket alternatives to get a key cut and sent and then I program the fob?
  18. Greaseburger

FS: BEW Parts for sale - THREAD IS CLOSED

Do you have any of the stock air box setup? I have a crappy aftermarket thing in one I just bought and want everything back to stock.
  19. Greaseburger

Digi Pd tuning box

I have a digi pd tuning box, easy install plug and play asking $100.00 plus shipping, please pm for pictures or if interested, This was on a 2006 Jetta tdi
  20. Greaseburger

frostheater for 2006 jetta tdi new in box $100.00 plus shipping

I have a brand new in the box with directions tdi frost heater for a 2006 jetta tdi it may also fit others, price on frostheater site is $149.00 asking $100.00 plus shipping to you, please Pm me if interested, I can text or email pics if interested but it is brand new.:eek: Heater has been sold!!