3. sinc

Fs: Mk4 Full FIS Non-Sport Cluster

Bump Sent from my 6045I using Tapatalk
  4. sinc

Fs: mk4 full fis non-sport cluster swap

Bump Sent from my 6045I using Tapatalk
  5. sinc

Fs: mk4 full fis non-sport cluster swap

Have a full fis non-sport cluster swap for sale. Cluster is in great condition, 9.5/10 cosmetically. Comes with brand new OEM wiper stalk/control never installed and the needed repair wires and temp sensor. Its immo3 and skc is included. $400 plus shipping.
  6. sinc

Fs: Mk4 Full FIS Non-Sport Cluster

Have a full fis non-sport cluster swap for sale. Purchased from Deebeaux on here. Cluster is in great condition, 9.5/10 cosmetically. Comes with brand new OEM wiper stalk/control never installed and the needed repair wires and temp sensor. Its immo3 and skc is included. $400 plus shipping...
  7. sinc

Euronited

But world cup final :(
  8. sinc

Fs: Rc3 alh ecu

Whoops, mods please delete/lock, bumped wrong thread
  9. sinc

Fs: Rc3 alh ecu

Bump!
  10. sinc

Emergency....need an ALH head

Just find the man a head that's usable, why debate the reason he is doing it and help him out, he's done lots for all of us. I have a head I can pull this week nigel but calgary is a stretch from ontario. 2001 tdi with 322000km, pm or text me if you want.
  11. sinc

F.S - 14" 6 Pot Rear Big Brake kit with working Ebrake for MKIV's

Awesome price! Purdy parts! Someone snatch these up. These are dual purpose also, can mount them on the fronts and have 4 wheel e-brake = awesome.
  12. sinc

FS: MKIV non-sport full fis cluster immo3

OEM non sport full fis cluster for diesel immo3 with skc. Comes with brand new oem wires, temp sensor, wiper stalk. $500 CAD plus shipping & Paypal fees
  13. sinc

FS: AmirnovOMI [Turbo Inlet Pipe]

Agreed, pics! I don't see mounting points which translates into that pipe rattling against the manifold especially since there is no silicone to replace the accordion hose. Therefore not bolt up unfortunately.
  14. sinc

FS: OEM 18" Huffs\tires\adapters, and 14" OEM steelies

Not just out of nowhere! Out of calgary!
  15. sinc

FS: OEM 18" Huffs\tires\adapters, and 14" OEM steelies

You didn't pay $200 for those pete... it was $300 :P
  16. sinc

A Congratulations and recognition is in order...

Congrats boys on the win, h2oi for the win next :D
  17. sinc

The Alberta Thread.

Just moved to Calgary, don't own a TDi anymore, thinking about getting back into it but VR6T looks like the next project. Had a 2001 Lagoon Blue Jetta TDi that I parted out at ~450000km, family owned since new. Did 80% of the work to the car myself. My tools are all being delivered at the end...
  18. sinc

FS: VR6/TT Spindles w/new bearings.

You have a set of 02m spindles as well?
  19. sinc

LF: mk4 4motion Front Lip

$160 at euro line I think Blair. That's where I got mine. Brendan got me a golf 4 motion lip as well from Bramgate. It was like $80 I think.