Search results

1. H

Heater Core Replacement

Did you have to remove the kick panel under the steering wheel?
  2. H

How do you remove panoramic sunroof sunshade repair?

I have a 14 JSW TDI. All the ebay fabrics listed in this thread claim to not fit my vehicle. Does anyone have a link to one that does?
  3. H

vcds mods

Can anyone tell me if this setting exists somewhere in the MK6's as well?
  4. H

Aluminum T-bolt hardware for roof rack??

I know this thread is 3.5 years old. I'm just adding this for my own reference. If it helps someone else great: Yakima #8880237 is a set of 8. I've ordered them and can not confirm that they fit yet. They are reputed to though. I think these would be inserted from the sides and then left...
  5. H

Whispbars on panoramic sunroof

I got them to fit. I used a piece of 1/4" square rubber cord beneath both mounts on the front bar only and it barely clears the roof when mounted almost all the way forward on the side rails. Clearance is only about 1/8" and I probably won't risk opening the roof when there is something on the...
  6. H

Yes, I posted on Vortex as well. No action as of yet.
  7. H

Not everyone all at once please. :) Did I not post this in the correct forum? Would there be a better one?
  8. H

I bought a used set of s53 bars for my 14 sportwagen because I saw several threads here and on vwvortex saying they will clear the sunroof if placed correctly. But all those threads are old and pics are only working in one of them. When I place my bars where they are shown there the roof glass...
  9. H

Backup camera image scrambled with engine running.

So that T10t connector is at the headliner on the passenger side. I think all the wires I need are there. I should only need access to the main camera power and ground wires as each of them can provide what I need for this relay. So I'm thinking right up there in that headliner is the only...
  10. H

Not sure if this will work, but here is a link tot he very large factory electrical diagram that I am referring to...
  11. H

I'm having what I think are similar issues using an Eonon head unit in my 2014 Sportwagen TDI. The backup cam works with engine not running but not while it is running. The radio included a decoder box to interpret the CAN signal for the radio but I do not believe that it changes the power...
  12. H

Reverse Camera Relay wiring / location

I posted this in another forum and was hoping for more action. People in the past have told me to try the post in another forum when this happens so that is what I'm doing now. I have installed an Eonon head unit in my 2014 Sportwagen. The backup camera works without the engine running but not...
  13. H

Reverse Camera Relay wiring / location

I have installed an Eonon head unit in my 2014 Sportwagen. The backup camera works without the engine running but not while it is running. I understand that I need to install a relay somewhere to power the camera. Basically I need to use the camera's current power wire as the relay's signal...
  14. H

Saab Roof Rack fits on Sportwagen!

Will pretty much any bike bars fit this?
  15. H

Anyway to get UMI version without going to dealer?

I figured it out. If you hold the setup button it will bring you to the internal into screens that show you the versions of everything and signal strengths. I need the update. Are there other updates I should have them do while I'm paying to have this one done?
  16. H

Anyway to get UMI version without going to dealer?

Any way to get UMI software version without going to dealer? My phone has massive issues connecting to my radio via bluetooth in my 2014 Sportwagen w/Nav. I found TSB 9115-02, which applies to all Bluetooth-equipped 2014 VW vehicles: UMI Software Update for Various Bluetooth Concerns The...
  17. H

Fix for when push to start button acts up

It turns out that going above and beyond bit me in the ass. Before when I tested there was continuity between A-C and A-D when pressing the button. Now A-C wasn't working. I disassembled the switch again, cleaned out the dielectric grease, reassembled, and A-D / A-C was working again...
  18. H

Maybe I spoke too soon? This morning I got in the car, hit the button, ignition turned on, let glow light go out, and hit the button again. Everything shut down instead of starting and now it's acting like the key fobs are not in the vehicle when they are. Both FOB's have new batteries. Any...
  19. H

I registered on this forum just to say thank you for this advice. I just bought a 14 TDI Sportwagen and the only thing I've found wrong with it so far is that the push button required tons of force to get to work. After cleaning with a plastic pencil eraser it is exactly how it should be...