Search results

1. S

Chris Farnham (3193) passes away, 3/8/15

Everyone has said it, but it needs to be repeated. Chris was a stand up guy in a world full of sharks. Chris helped us or friends not just on cars, but extended warranties and was always a funny as hell guy with a story and a laugh. When ever I asked how he was doing, he just side stepped the...
  2. S

Chris(3193) is no longer with VW of Langhorne

I'd give Chris a reference / endorsement any day of the week. In a sea of broken promises and misrepresentations, Chris always came through and without question one of the most upstanding guys I have had the pleasure of dealing with! Good luck Chris!! Steve
  3. S

FS: 17" Oettinger RE Wheels 5x112 Excellent condition $600 OBO

I can't find any pictures of these on my A6, it was a long time ago. here is a picture I found online.
  4. S

FS: 17" Oettinger RE Wheels 5x112 Excellent condition $600 OBO

For Sale. One very nice set of Oettinger 17" RE 5x112 35mm offset wheels and tires. Included are the metal Oettinger center caps, 57.1mm hub centering rings and are mounted/balanced with a nice set of matching tread 235/45R17 Goodyear F1 performance all-season tires. My estimate is the tread...
  5. S

July deals from VW of Langhorne

Hi Chris, I could not be happier to see this post from you. Make sure your number one priority is taking care of yourself. Keep on getting better and be well! Steve
  6. S

FS: New North American RNS-510 DVD Nav System RNS510

For those who have asked, I have another system as described above in stock :)
  7. S

FS: New North American RNS-510 DVD Nav System RNS510

HI there, Congratulations on your soon to be new Jetta. Its best to email me for follow-up and record keeping. I do currently have one system available, with more expected over the course of the next few weeks. Please email me at the email below and I'll pass along more info. Best regards...
  8. S

The Bluetooth debate comes to an end! Hello 9W7!

Thanks for the response below I can also supply the modules. I think the majority of folks within this post have done so :) Please feel free to email me at bmwz1@earthlink.net Cheers, Steve
  9. S

Sorry I do not think this is going to work :(
  10. S

FS: New Old Stock RNS-510 Navigation system $1450 OBO

HI there, For a MKV or MKVI Rabbit, Golf, GTI, Jetta, Passat , EOS or Tiguan it pretty much a direct swap, plug and play. On a MKIV chassis car it's not worth the effort to try to retrofit it :( Sorry about that. Steve PS I am including the GPS antenna and radio antenna adapter, the only 2...
  11. S

FS: Excellent condition 9W7 Bluetooth Module $275 shipped

Hi Gang, I have a virtually new 9W7 Bluetooth module for sale. It really cannot be told from new. Actually belonged to the "enthusiast" who solved our Bluetooth problems :) Part number is: 7P6 035 730C I am asking $275 shipped. I'll be using Priority US Mail with full insurance. Please...
  12. S

Update: New Module works fine , verified :) Hi Gang, Well its been verified, the new 9W7 module works fine, Mr. Timewise was kind enough to do a thorough comparison between the two modules. IN summary the operation of the two units is virtually identical with a few minor tweaks. I copied the...
  13. S

Please email me if you are interested in buying a module. That email address is: bmwz1@earthlink.net I am sorry to say that I do not know of any differences between the modules. I am waiting for "Mr. Timewise" to let me know if he discovers any, I sent him one for testing :) Jack is an...
  14. S

No problems. The physical swap is pretty similar, same locaton but the 9W3 and 9W7 modules are slightly in shape, no big deal. I looked around for some wire installation threads but could not find them, they could be out there, but you'll have to take a look, sorry about that family...
  15. S

HI there, It's been done many times. The swap is very easy. The one thing which I have heard which has come up sometimes is the been to add a wire in the harness to get full stereo. Here is one link: http://www.myturbodiesel.com/1000q/a6/9w7-VW-bluetooth-module.htm and try this to...
  16. S

Definitely, a direct swap, its the exact same case as the original 9W2 and the 9W7. I hear it is the same as the 9W7 in terms of programming or lack there of depending on what features you want, not sure on a feature by feature basis vs. the original 9W7 module, I'd like to hear also, I have...
  17. S

For those who have emailed or PM'd me, I have been able secure a few more of the modules. They are the latest ones, VW has since updated the part number to 5KO 035 730 The price these guys is $325 shipped. Thanks :) Steve bmwz1@earthlink.net