Search results

1. S

FS tire chains for 2005 VW Jetta A4 Central Oregon (can ship)

After 18 years of VW TDI ownership I bought a new car and have NIB tire chains for $35 to clear out of my garage. Prefer selling locally in Central Oregon to save shipping costs for both of us, but could ship with buyer paying actual shipping costs.
  2. S

Cascade German Parts Summer GTG: August 22, 2015

Adding my thanks too Aaron and crew, great event, good to finally meet some folks and see the place where my online orders come from. Have to look through my phone, might have a few decent photos and a video or two of the dyno in action. Shelby
  3. S

Cascade German Parts Summer GTG: August 22, 2015

Aaron, I am going to try and make this just to hang out awhile, we are going to be in Portland on Friday and already planned on spending the night, so perfect! Shelby Griggs +1
  4. S

August 4, 2012 - What was once 'Westfest', now Fixum/BoraParts Summer GTG!

Have fun guys, I originally planned on being there, BUT I have to do set up here for an outdoor concert this afternoon. Will try and catch the next one. SHG
  5. S

Central Oregon Cruise

No go on the 17th for me, so I guess we will catch up some other time. SHG
  6. S

Central Oregon Cruise

I had this on my calendar for June 2/3, looks like that went to June 16/17 a while back and then to fading fast? I agree with whitedog, maybe a much more casual event? I can't make the 17th, BUT I wouldn't mind a day drive on the 16th around the Cascade Lake Highway, maybe a few stops and then...
  7. S

Central Oregon Cruise

I live in Prineville, I am tentatively planning on attending at least the cruise, not sure about the camping yet. Is this event a go for sure, about six weeks out right now. SHG
  8. S

Honda says odometers on 6M cars click off mileage at too-quick pace

I haven't checked the 2005 Jetta much, BUT, I have a 2001 Dodge Ram with the Cummins power and it has a dead on ODO and speedo, I have checked it with GPS over long distances, I don't think it is that difficult to make accurate speed and distance measurments, not sure why Honda wouldn't make...
  9. S

Oregonians, pump yer own

LaPine and other places bio The CO bio might be Central Petroleum, formerly Abbott. They have a card lock in LaPine, two in Bend, one in Terrebonne and maybe others and supply several local stations in at least Bend. I was buying B99 this summer at the downtown Bend facility for my Dodge and...
  10. S

Sources for TDI parts at lowest prices!

Yuri, Yes I know about the 505.01 spec. I will be using ELF EXCELLIUM DID 5W40. SHG
  11. S

Yuri, Yes I know about the 505.01 spec. I will be using ELF EXCELLIUM DID 5W40. SHG
  12. S

I am a new member here and new TDI owner (2005 Jetta purchased 31MAY2005), but a fairly regular viewer here and also own a 2001 Dodge with a CTD and have been a member at TDR for 5 years. In anticipation of my first oil change I ordered some filters from TDIPARTS (Danix). I have no idea if he...
  13. S

I am a new member here and new TDI owner (2005 Jetta purchased 31MAY2005), but a fairly regular viewer here and also own a 2001 Dodge with a CTD and have been a member at TDR for 5 years. In anticipation of my first oil change I ordered some filters from TDIPARTS (Danix). I have no idea if he...