Search results

1. T

S7 Turbo

Is it one of those Kerma "V.2" S7's or the unmodified S7 straight from BorgWarner ?
  2. T

S7 Turbo

Im intersted...
  3. T

WTB .681 5th gear

I have been looking for my car too ... They don't seem to be around used
  4. T

WTB VNT17 Cleveland Ohio

Actually I just put in a buzzken 2.5 inch downpipe today and I think that may have alleviated some of my turbo problems I may of had a plugged up cat so we will see after a few weeks the 17/22 is more turbo than I need lol but thanks for the offer
  5. T

WTB VNT17 Cleveland Ohio

Thank you ...East side ... I don't drive it once the salt hits lol been diving it about 3 years ... Has 250k and I out the last 40k on it
  6. T

WTB VNT17 Cleveland Ohio

really no one is selling any turbos ?
  7. T

03 jetta alh breaking up 4 parts

What turbo does it have ?
  8. T

looking for an intake manifold

I would sell everything I can find for it 100 and if shipping isn't too expensive I just pay for it
  9. T

WTB VNT17 Cleveland Ohio

Bump bump bump
  10. T

looking for an intake manifold

I have one a little dirty with race pipe and tapped for boost gauge ...might even have egr block of plate for it too .. I upgraded to pd150
  11. T

WTB VNT17 Cleveland Ohio

Forgot to say it's a ALH
  12. T

FS: VW mk4 oem axles and flanges

PO put after market and can't find rebuild kit for them ... So I though I buy used oem and rebuild or at least re boot lol
  13. T

FS: VW mk4 oem axles and flanges

Do they have vw part numbers and logo on them ?
  14. T

FS: Brand new MK4 2.25" catless downpipe

I think are you sure it's not 2.5 ? I have seen mud express selling them but never a 2.25
  15. T

Monroe quick struts. New in box.

Monroe does make nice stuff ...
  16. T

WTB VNT17 Cleveland Ohio

This is what it's going on
  17. T

WTB VNT17 Cleveland Ohio

I'm getting to the point that my car will need a turbo ... Running Malone 3 and will go to Malone 4 ... I'm trying to find something used im good shape before purchasing new ... Let me know what you got ... Only Garrett or BorgWarner...I would buy a Mahle if they had 17's but don't think they do
  18. T

FS: 2001 VW Jetta TDI ALH w many parts

I meant that core vnt17
  19. T

WTB ALH injectors bosio 1019 or similar

Hi, I am posting for friend. He is looking for a set of calibrated injectors to swap into his 01 ALH 5spd ... Bosio 1019 or similar... His working stock injectors will then be for sale .... Let me know what you have ! Thanks !