Search results

1. S

New SE Florida TDI Group / meetup

I'd like to apologize for the parking situation at the meet. Next time we should either meet on an off night, or at an off location. But thank you for those who came and shared their knowledge and expertise. How would everyone feel about having the next meeting at one of the oldies car show...
  2. S

Cool we are up to 8 yes, and 3 maybe. See everyone tonight at 7:30 Fuddruckers 14532 SW 5th Street (i75 and pines blvd SE corner) Pembroke Pines, FL 33027 We will meet in the parking lot, and then likely head inside as people get hungry. I am 6'7'' so should not be hard to spot :)
  3. S

Yes 1) icharlie 2) braga_dub 3) 3cwired 4) passesswithglasses 5) candela 6) turkeywrap 7) ss05c maybe 1) augsx 2) josh8loop 3) crawfish00 5 more cannot attend for various reasons this time. Please send me your contact info if you have not already. Looking good, hopefully we can get a few more!
  4. S

Awesome. lets shoot to get everyone together for Friday 7/13/12 7:27pm at Fud Ruckers. That should be plenty of time to put people on notice, and everyone should be recovered from their 4th of July travels :) I only got 1 reply on my emails I sent out, but I do have some phone numbers, so I...
  5. S

absolutely, someone else recommended if we do a food place that it is self order so the check splitting does not create an issue.
  6. S

Hey everyone, so we have 20+ interested tdi'ers. The break down is pretty even between Miami Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach County, with a few stragglers further north and further south. I would say the first meet should be in Broward County. Any of you locals there have an idea for a good venue...
  7. S

Hey everyone, I apologize for falling off the map. I actually received quite a few pm's while I was gone with contact info. I will review all the messages and put together a list of interested persons this weekend and set a meet and greet shortly. If you have not already sent me a pm please...
  8. S

Cool. Still getting a pm here and there, looks like we are up to 7. I'll be going to the race at sebring this weekend, but will start working on setting something up next week!
  9. S

Awesome, we are up to 5! I say a few more and we can have our first hang out :)
  10. S

Awesome, we are up to 3. Keep those pm's coming :)
  11. S

Just to clarify: This proposed group would be for TDI's, not a general vw group. Also it will not necessarily meet in Miami. Just depends on what the most convenient location would be for the majority of group members. I think if we even only get 5 or 10 cars together, it would be pretty...
  12. S

Thanks for the info. Based on the other south florida post that was started a few years back, I guess I thought there would be enough TDI folks in this part of Florida to warrant its own group. Sounds like Miami it is if these responses don't pick up.
  13. S

Whats up South Florida TDI Community?

Thanks Todd. Started a new thread. Slow start, but i'm confident people will find it :)
  14. S

Anyone who would be interested in FINALLY getting a regular group together, lets do it! Please message me the following info: 1) Name 2) Phone # 3) Email 4) City you live in 5) What day and time you can meet Also would be interested in suggestions: 1) good meeting place 2) Frequency we...
  15. S

Whats up South Florida TDI Community?

Hey everyone, TDI newb here as of 2 days!! Was browsing through the thread, did anyone get a meet together yet? I don't mean to step on anyones feet, but if anyone can confirm there is no organizer yet I would like to set up an excel spreadsheet with everyones info (days available, location...