Search results

1. D

2004 Jetta TDI Head Lamp issues

Yes I ohmed them out. I also installed brand new lamps.
  2. D

It could be the dimmer switch, the switch feels good and tight in all directions. I messed with it every way but could not get the low beams to flash/flicker to see if the dimmer was the issue. Any other suggestions? He will have to drive with his HI beams on until we figure it out. Thanks for...
  3. D

Ok Thanks! I look into the lever switch HI/Low on the steering wheel column
  4. D

I just went out and messed with it. I don't think it's the dimmer switch. The dimmer switch dims the dash lights works fine and that switch stays in the same position no one messes with it. So as of right now he has to drive with the Head lamp switch "off" so his low beams will work which in...
  5. D

The low beams work, only with Head lamp switch off and the E brake off, Once I turn the Head lamp switch to "on" the low beams go out?
  6. D

Yes head lamp switch. Even with car running and E Brake off still no low beams. HI beams work?
  7. D

My son's jettea all of a sudden the low beam head lamps only work with interior switch off and the E brake disengaged. If I turn the interior light switch on the low beam go out but my running lights come on? I have checked the fuses. Can some one help me with this issue please? Thanks, Doug
  8. D

Couple question "chips,coilovers"

so if i was not to get coilovers, ik i need new struts an springs, so can i get aftermarket ones tht will also lower my car, like in a package?
  9. D

lol thanks for the info., i want it to look good an be fast, its a daily driver, so what will the flashzilla do, because the car black smokes, so will that tell the computer to read more fuel, also will it delete my egr valve, an if i do that should i do the malone tune stage 2 or 3, beacuase i...
  10. D

Ok first thing is the chip. What should i do because my car went into limp mode because of my nozzles, they are pp764s, so i was told i need a ECU tune, is that what the flashzilla will do?, an if i do get get that tuned, the what should i do the malone tune? how does it work, i know how the...
  11. D

CR140 Flapper Valve Performance...

were can i got to look up how to do this? youtube?
  12. D

straight piping question

see i thought about just cutting the muffler, i think i might do that, but if not what downpipe do u suggest? like something i can just look up an buy
  13. D

short shifter question

i have seen a couple posts about the TT short shifter, but idk is that the best? If anyone could tell me where to get the best short shifter for like 150 to 250$ i would be greatfull, because i want it to be short like move a inch or so to shift, thanks
  14. D

straight piping question

also shouldnt i get a manifold? or whatever come of the block to the exhaust?
  15. D

straight piping question

haha ok, but i just found a post a the end piece i want of the fart can is called a flange? i think., what exact downpipe do you think i should get? something like 150 to 300$ would be nice it dont have to be the best, i just dont want it to rust.
  16. D

engine light, is it my nozzels??

sorry i type like that wen i am at work, i will check my hoses an see if thats the problem, thanks for the english help but i graduated at 16, sorry i dont know about automotive, thanks for the help though
  17. D

straight piping question

i wanna straight pipe my car, with just a down pipe an a "fart" can maybe, i seen a buddy tht has a can but like a bent tip kinda like the stock bend so u dont hav to cut ur bumper, i think i want a 2.5" but idk were to do for cheap, i hav a 2001 an i dont want the pipe to rust wat exactly...
  18. D

i notice tht my brake r touchier an my engine light came on, there is no power wen i try to get on it, i hav 110hp in it cuz of my pp764s, an the power is not there at all i cant tell if my brajes were riding my rotors or not but i dought it would throw a code, an im almost positive i didnt blow...
  19. D

just yesterday i get in my car an i live on a short road, i stop at the stop sign an notice my bakes r way touchier, an my nozzles gave me about 20 hp, an now its gone with a engine tht came on, could it be myebrake cuz my brakes r touchy? idk wensday or so imma take it to the shop but there no...
  20. D

tuning info needed

wats the vag com?, an how does the flashloader work? an were do i get the program?