Search results

1. S

2009 bmw 335d

surprised this is still around maybe bad time of year. would much rather see this diesel go to someone that will appreciate it. talk to buzzken about the joys of over 600ft/lbs of torque. ;)
  2. S

2009 bmw 335d

car has a clean carproof no accidents and it is somewhat rare find in the sports package with paddle shifters.
  3. S

2009 bmw 335d

Long story short. The car requires a DPF. Perfect opportunity for someone that was planning to delete and tune. This was my plan when purchased. But my financial circumstances have changed. I'm just looking to get what I paid for it. $10500 . It is a 2009 with 140km. With sports package...
  4. S

Dieselgate, The Canadian Edition

So I have not started to file my claim online yet. But I am reading from previous posts that you need to submit a bill of sale. Now in my case I purchased the car privately from Kijiji and paid cash. I did not retain a copy of the bill of sale nor do I have any Information from the previous...
  5. S

Anyone received money yet from VW Canada?

what exactly are they looking for on the vehical? because they can easily confirm mileage through the ministry also.
  6. S

Anyone received money yet from VW Canada?

to have the funds activated, states that the car has to be braught into the dealership. Anyone know what that is all about?
  7. S

looking to borrow strut spreader tool

Thanks Guys will give that a try!!
  8. S

looking to borrow strut spreader tool

Hey folks I will be changing out my front suspension soon. If anyone has the strut spreader tool That i can borrow would be greatly appreciated. I live in Oshawa and work out in Markham/richmondhill during the weekdays so I can meet anywhere in between. Thanks
  9. S

BRM Turbo Issues

check your turbo actuator. zip tie mod??
  10. S

Who is running a EGR Block off in Ontario?

I have my egr tuned out on the brm. and warm up times are actually not that bad once you get moving.
  11. S

FS: BRM turbo

have a used turbo from a BRM. approx. 140km (86,000 miles). Actuator holds vacuum and is in good condition. $400 Located in Ontario. Will ship at buyers expense.
  12. S

Ontario Karma thread

if anyone planning an intake cleaning on their alh i have a new manifold gasket they can have. also just got micro-can vcds if anyone needs a scan.
  13. S

FS:mk5 newsouth boost guage

New south boost gauge. comes with steering column gauge pod vacuum line and wiring everything to install. http://www.newsouthperformance.com/images/pod/Mk5/mk5dash.jpg $80
  14. S

installing oem hid headlights

what is required for coding? I will be using factory oem golf gti headlight housing. so I need to know if the bulbs from an aftermarket hid kit will fit in there?
  15. S

over 70 views. no info anyone????
  16. S

im looking into installing the oem hid headlights into my current halogen headlight 06 jetta. There is someone selling just the headlights without the ballasts and bulbs. my question is can i buy those headlights and then purchase and after market ebay hid kit and plug it into my car? or are...
  17. S

DieselGeek sigma 5 shifter and few other parts

no one with a brm that wants short shifter? price drop to $100
  18. S

Like wise! I've always wanted the Passat wagon myself. I'm sure its even more fun with the 6 speed.
  19. S

Spacers SOLD!!!! short shifter still available.