Search results

1. J

Rally VW leads Rally America Series

WOW.....Very Nice Peter! Your suspension has really transformed the car. Each race we improve the car. We are on championship pace and have much more in store as the season goes on. With seven events to go anything can happen. I would like to thank all of those TDIClub members who have...
  2. J

Oh Dear.....RallyVW at 100 Acre Woods

Getting ready for Leg 1....Here is a pic from yesterday! http://www.artpartphoto.com/gallery/100-ACRE-WOOD-RALLY-2006/0019_G Oliver, Dan and Preston have given the car a once over after yesterdays practice and Tori is ready to go. Notice how high the front of the car is sitting! We are...
  3. J

Oh Dear.....RallyVW at 100 Acre Woods

No sign of Pooh or Piglet.........but Ohhhh Dear SRT4's and Mazda's everywhere :) We are here in Salem Missouri ready to take on some heavy competition in the 100 Acre Woods. We had a good day of testing on the slick pea gravel roads. We are VERY happy with the Aftershocks suspension(Thanks...
  4. J

ALH AC & PS Delete?

It is easy also....just get the bracket from the dealer. You could get a ALH in europe without AC and With PS. WorldPac carries the belt but you need the bracket from the dealer. Check in ETCA. It is a nice instal.....easy to get to the PS pump and Alt.
  5. J

ALH AC & PS Delete?

It is easy also....just get the bracket from the dealer. You could get a ALH in europe without AC and With PS. WorldPac carries the belt but you need the bracket from the dealer. Check in ETCA. It is a nice instal.....easy to get to the PS pump and Alt.
  6. J

ALH AC & PS Delete?

7. J

RallyVW Raffle- We need your support again

Thanks for your support crew! The TDI community is incredible. Without the support of the TDI Vendors and enthusiast we would not be able to put an assalt on the National 2wd championship. We are facing competition like we have never seen before. Unlimited modifications and unlimited...
  8. J

Chipped TDI to Track----Think Twice

We have found the weakest link in the USA spec 90hp TDI is the VNT15. It does not handle the heat and boost like the VNT 17 can. Jeff (Rocketchip) heated up the housing on a VNT 15 and said it warped like a potato chip. The VNT 17 also has a much bigger shaft. I toasted 2 15's on the rally...
  9. J

Need a TDI mechanic in Cleveland, Ohio

Michael, I am located about 1:45 from Cleveland and can take care of any Performance Mod you need. Do you already have the VNT17? I keep Kerma's injectors in stock, Rocketchip tunes here regularly, instal clutch upgrades, Pumps, intercoolers and anything else you might need. You can get in...
  10. J

RallyVW goes to war this weekend!

Caught in the Headlights.... I think Ken was caught off guard :) He was probably telling me we were late for the next checkpoint and I don't have time to stop for a Photo op!
  11. J

Here is a pretty good photo from a R3 turn by Loren Trezise....... http://www.frozenmotionphotos.com/e_18.htm
  12. J

Slid, Spin, and Bashed into 2nd place..... What a weekend....We are now on our way home from Sno-Drift in Atlanta Michigan. The conditions were very slippery this weekend! It made it very difficult to choose tires. Each time we got into a rythm the road would drastically change. We had...
  13. J

SnoDrift Update Hey Guys.....It is almost Midnight here in Atlanta MI. We had a solid first 4 stages then I took a chance on tires choice at service and lost BIG! We lost a huge amont of time on stages 5-7. We had to use use the snowdrifts to slow us down. We even got rear ended from...
  14. J

Off to Michigan Hey Rally Fans... We are on our way to Atlanta Michigan. We will keep you updated if we can get access to the web. You can also check our progress at www.rally-america.com under live updates. I would like to thank you for your continued support! I also welcome everyone to...
  15. J

Timing belt help need

Timing Belt Replacement I charge $310 for the TB replacement which includes new TB, Tensioner, Roller, Waterpump, coolant, Serp belt, V-belt and labor Jon Hamilton 937 209 0187
  16. J

Rally VW to do battle Rally New York this weekend

Here are a couple of good pics from the event! Stay tuned for the video...I am having trouble getting it condensed. <font color="blue"> </font>
  17. J

Re: Rally VW to do battle Rally New York this wee Some times you win…some times you lose….We did both this weekend! We were the fastest car in our class on the stages, but acquired 11 minutes of penalties due to a score card misunderstanding. The penalties took us from first to fourth. Our...
  18. J

Re: Rally VW to do battle Rally New York this wee We are here in NY, we completed Recce(we drove the route at slow speed) The Tarmac is going to be VERY fast and the Gravel sections will be moderate speed, but pretty rough. Keep posted for some updates...time for some sleep Ken and I have...
  19. J

Re: Rally VW to do battle Rally New York this wee We are currently on our way to IRNY....got to love cellular internet...we will try to keep you updated as the weekend unfolds.
  20. J

New Gearing for RallyVW

Yep, 1973 VW Thing! My summer run around car..... Oliver did a great job with the tranny, silky smooth! We are really looking forward to trying it out in New York.