1. T

WTS: ALH Head/Block

engine still ran till i pulled it, has 1769xx on it
  2. T

car ran, got hit and is a compelete loss so ive parted everything out
  3. T

Just offer me, I don't know what the head or bottom is worth. If someone doesn't offer something it's going to junk lol
  4. T

As title states. 02 block and head. Florida located. 954-552-6732 Call or text Willing to ship at your expense.
  5. T

ALH Engine Partout

For faster response please text, email or call.
  6. T

ALH Engine Partout

Bump. Got the head, block and mics parts available.
  7. T

WTB: ALH complete head.

Got one also, willing to ship at your expense lol, 176k on engine
  8. T

ALH Engine Partout

Block and Head both got 176kM on it Stock non tuned VNT15 No side to side or front to back play, perfect replacement. 176kM on it MISC Hoses and such just ask, ECU and wiring harness. blah blah Contact @ ussaandres@gmail.com or faster response 954-552-6732 Florida Located
  9. T

Regear 1.8T to TDI, trans has major hole in it.

VNT, Bareblock and hoses available
  10. T

FS: '02 Jetta ALH TDI

leeeee bump for prt out
  11. T

Parting out car. Everything going
  12. T

Mods please edit title it's a part out.
  13. T

FS: '02 Jetta ALH TDI Part Out Everything minus interior. 176k Miles on engine No shaft play at all on the VNT-15 11mm injection pump Stock as hell. Located in FL Buyer pays shipping if needed. Contact @ ussaandres@gmail.com if not responding to PMs.
  14. T

So been researching, found a 2.0 with a blown motor. Do I need to swap just the engine harness, or everything including the fuse panel and fuse blocks. Remember my car was a auto to manual swap, the 2.0 is already manual so I assume I'd have to wire for the clutch pedal again? So do I need...
  15. T

Found a donor car, has a 2.0 02J just need to confirm that TDI Tranny internals code EGR will fit into this casing.
  16. T

Also with the wiring harness and ecu removed can I put this engine into a GTI shell or Golf? Getting some ideas. Might was well VNT 17. This will be my build thread slow but steady.
  17. T

So an update. The EGR cooler that sits behind the intake is toast, and so is the intake, cracks and bent. So going with dark side EGR Delete and EGR cooler hose delete along with new intake that doesn't support a cooler. Now another question is it a 51mm race pipe or a 57mm for the EGR...
  18. T

So I can grab a toast 1.8 02j and swap in my tdi internals into it is what youre saying? Bearing preoloads and bearings/races should be from the tdi or the 1.8?
  19. T

Just give the pic a click. I have the matching pieces and it fits seemlessly. Thoughts?