Search results

1. L

How long can I push this? DMF rattle...

this is what I was asking if you have used "this" Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. L

How long can I push this? DMF rattle...

Im having the same problem with my 05.5 :/ not a week after I replaced the cam and all the good timing stuff lol anyone have either of these in there car ? And will this cause the tranny to be tough to go into 3rd and 5th and sometimes 4th? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. L

Where to go for injectors

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. L

Thanks, a buddy of mine worked at VW and he took it into work with him today and is doing it there on his down time. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. L

Another prob... injector prob HELP!! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. L

06 Jetta TDI removed muffler and...

And it also tones down a little but after it warms up correct? My 7.3 does Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. L

I sorta like it, do you have a lot of road noise? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. L

Portsmouth, straight down 23 from Columbus all the way down to the Ohio river, we done a cam inspection and are gonna change it and I got a timing belt kit as well Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. L

I just seen a thing where ppl was running a 2.5 dp to a 3in straight out the back Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. L

Turbo back, he made his own header as well Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. L

Ahh, if you want a lot of diff there was a guy on here who went with a 2.5in straight and said it sounded like a mini cummins Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. L

What part of ohio you from, southern ohio here Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. L

I'd say you will notice it once you accelerate, and more then likely you won't notice much inside the car Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. L

I really wanted to upgrade but I was like upgrade or race some more this race season... The race car won that fight... I spent $750 and got the cam and all that good stuff and the timing belt and all that good stuff Cam stuff came from metalmanparts And the timing belt stuff I got from...
  15. L

I love my 7.3 Powerstroke the 6.0 are junk but sound the best out of the fords, here soon I'm plan to get a old 12v Cummins. After you remove that let me know if you like it and get a good video of it or a sound file, I plan on doing it but just have a lot on my plate, right not it's parked at...
  16. L

Wheel Spacers?

Anyone have any pics of their MKV lowered with 18in wheels? I have the GTI wheels and want to lower and space them out a little bit and get a good stance but I want a pretty good ride as well... Here is my car now Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. L

Didn't say I did it bud just said u was told a lot of ppl do it and it sounds good Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. L

But a thing to check is have someone drive it by you, my 7.3 Powerstroke has a 3in down pipe to a 5 in straight exhaust and driving down the road it's not much diff but when I pass a building or car it's freeking awesome especially when I'm gearing down off the throttle the turbo is ear piercing...
  19. L

Me to ^^^ I'm wanting to do mine as well, I heard to take out the resistor and muffler and it will sound good Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. L

I think he wants the tone of his exhaust louder because he likes the sound of a diesel, not to impress you and make you think it's modded, I have a 1995 7.3 Powerstroke with. 5in straight exhaust and I just did it for the sound I love the sound of a diesel Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk