Search results

1. E

First Blackstone Report - High Aluminum

Background: 2014 Car purchased from D-Gate 28,000 miles on the odometer Oil was to have been changed @ VW when I purchased I had one oil change completed at 20k, so 8k miles on the oil sent to BS. They are stating aluminum is pretty high. Anyone else sample their low mileage TDI and have...
  2. E

WTB | 18" wheels - 2014 Passat

Looking to purchase 4 18" wheels for my 2014 Passat.
  3. E

Snow Tires, what's your choice ?

I live in Central PA and normally we average about 30 - 40 inches of snow per winter. Last year was an off year and only received 5 inches! This will be my first winter with the TDI Passat and I am considering a second set of rims and snow tires. What have others ran on their VW and been...
  4. E

Not much heat

2014 Passat w/ 26k miles, first chilly morning today in Central PA (41 degrees) and the car got up to 190 degrees, but I had very little warmth coming from the driver side vents and nothing from the passenger side. I tried changing the air flow designations, but it did not change anything...
  5. E

'14 DSG Service ?

Recently purchased a 2014 with 21K on the odometer. VW dealer performed oil and fuel filter change before selling to me. My question about the DSG service... According to CarFax it appears the car was idle from 6/17 until my dealer purchased in January 2020. With only 21K miles should I hold...
  6. E

Not part of the settlement

Newbie... Just purchased a 2014 Passat SE TDI CPO Friday evening. I opened the hood and saw no stickers applied at a recall was performed. I typed the VIN into https://vwdiesellookup.com/ and it states my car was not part of the settlement. Does this mean there was no ecm re-program?