Search results

1. T

Never sold 0 milage dealership 2016 tdi's. Anybody trying to buy one?

$69k CAD. Thats $52.5k Damn. Should i accept? They want $9k more than i offered. No audi care. Cpo warranty. I think i can squeeze another 5k down i think.
  2. T

Its a 16 and its a tecknik. Ventalated seats. Headlight washers. Heated wheel. Night vision. Bang and olufsun sound. Lights package. 360 degree camera. No carplay though. Its old. Does have the 4k wifi. Less than 200 kms on it. Less than 120 miles that is.
  3. T

Well here goes. Original very well loaded a7. Pre scandal offer was about $73k USD. Thats $97K CDN. Post scandal they offered me $63k USD or $85k CDN. Told them to pound sand. My guy that i was dealing with had quit so negotiating had started over. After showing them a number of ontario...
  4. T

"New" 2015 and 2016 Audi Mileage?

Hey Mark J!!! Can you turn the dial up a tiny bit and raise the summer blend’s cetane level by about ten? Be a pal and give these german oil-burners the blend they were designed for. Hehe. Jk
  5. T

I had driven mine following the procedure for three months. It wasnt till after its first oil change and a non stop 700 mile drive through the rockies that it finally got broken in. Just sayin
  6. T

Read up on how to properly break your diesel in. Once the procedure has been followed amd your rings are well set you will notice an improvement in milage. But thsts for low milage vehicles
  7. T

what did you buy after the buy back

Is it worth it? To lose the warrenty?
  8. T

Warranty on new 2016 3.0 TDI

What a great bargaining chip!!! This would lower the purchase price by a great degree and open the door for affordable tuning at the same time!!!
  9. T

https://www.pfaffaudi.com/new/vehicle/2016-audi-a7-30-tdi-progressiv-id8647876.htm Just under 50k in american dollars i believe. Jump on these guys peeps. They have about 4 left at those prices. Brand new
  10. T

New A6 and A8L are available at 30% off

My christmas wish would be for a plug and play tuning box. But alas it is not possible im told.
  11. T

Mercedes Dumps Diesel-Will Diesels Survive?

That was awesome. Lol. Anybody ever read Metropolis? Seen the movie? Anyone?
  12. T

New A6 and A8L are available at 30% off

Loving it. I was waiting for that gate to open. Already have a deposit on a well optioned 7.
  13. T

Ford's turn in the dieselgate spotlight

I hope the lawsuit pisses the right people off who eventually attack the epa’s overbearingly biast emmissions laws towards our beloved diesel sector.
  14. T

The audi dealership im dealing with has three never sold q7 tdi’s. Two are prestige models and one is a “sea-to-sky” model. Next week im going to visit the A7 i put my deposit on. Its been 8 months since ive seen it.
  15. T

I feel that the warrenty as well as the discount (near 30% around my parts) thats being discussed should make it a nice buy.
  16. T

Not available. Not sold either. You do have a point. But the dealership tells me all their 2016 tdi’s have deposits on them. I do have to admit all the other dealerships in my city did not go that route. Richmond Audi did.
  17. T

4  Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) consumption - DEF (also known as AdBlue®) consumption for your vehicle may change. Model Year 2015 vehicles may experience an increase of 40% on average, while Model Year 2016 vehicles may on average experience a decrease. The exact amount of the change will...
  18. T

Gen II 3.0 speculation(s).

Five bucks says vw pissed off an epa exec by not paying him his grease money and thats what set it all off. Jk Keep up with them bribes bmw and mercedes!!! Cuz if i cant get that a7 tdi im moving to the other germans for a diesel suv!!