Search results

1. HoageeBill

Ho5G GTG First of the year 2020 (will this be the last one?)

Ho5G GTG Hi, Recent visit with family reminded me, again, that I am no longer part of their germ pool. It would be unkind and imprudent to pass my crud. Sorry, cannot make it today. B
  2. HoageeBill

Ho5G GTG First of the year 2020 (will this be the last one?)

Ho5G I will do my very best to join you; thanks for doing this one more time. I’ll bring eatables, TBD.
  3. HoageeBill

New England Friday night?

New crew Congratulations, mom! I trust you will have your hands full for some time to come.
  4. HoageeBill

Ff gtg Is there any interest in trying again in September?? Kimball's?? Bamboo?? Other??
  5. HoageeBill

Ff gtg Hi OAIB, Sorry I missed your earlier posting. All the best with your new crew member. I’m guessing that that may constrain your September activities. Is there still time to try to arrange something in August? Is it worth trying; interest seems to have dwindled to near nothing? But...
  6. HoageeBill

Boston Metro/NE peeps FFGTG?

Gtg The opening of The American Heritage Museum in Hudson was announced this week. More info at https://www.collingsfoundation.org/american-heritage-museum/ And there is another, The International Museum of World War II in Natick MA; see https://museumofworldwarii.org/ Would either be of...
  7. HoageeBill

Boston Metro/NE peeps FFGTG?

Ff gtg I recall Julie indicating that Thursdays might work better than Fridays. Perhaps, where, when? Kimbal's & Bamboo?? Other.
  8. HoageeBill

1-1-2019 ho5g gtg

Will bring the requested plates, forks & napkins, & things to nibble on. However, I probably won’t be there much before noon.
  9. HoageeBill

1-1-2019 ho5g gtg

Looking forward to seeing y’all again. I’ll lurk a bit before deciding what to bring; offerings based on perceived need. Just had the phase 2 mod done on my ‘15 GSW. Initial indications - no perceptible change in performance. MPG? And will the Ad Blue last until the next service period...
  10. HoageeBill

Ff gtg

With 250 reads and no response, it would seem very clear that there is no interest. Proposal withdrawn. B
  11. HoageeBill

Ff gtg

Would there be any interest in a New England FF GTG, 9/7, perhaps at Kimball's followed by Bamboo -- or 'other', TBD? B
  12. HoageeBill

Ff gtg

With over300 views of the proposal, and only 2 of us indicating interest and ability to attend, it would seem that it would be folly to continue. So, maybe I should give it another try in September. Have a good summer, y’all.
  13. HoageeBill

Ff gtg

June 1, is there any interest in a FF GTG, perhaps the "Kimball/Bamboo shuffle"? Or, elsewhere??
  14. HoageeBill

Ho5G food thread 1.1.18

Food thread I do t see much in he way of appetizers. I’ll bring some sort of variety of same. B
  15. HoageeBill

1-1-2018 Ho5G GTG

On my calendar. Happy New Year to all.
  16. HoageeBill

Dec 1 - First Friday!

Sounds good, I think I can make it. Yes, unless I have some unforeseen conflict. I assume you are referring to MINADO - NATICK 1282 WORCESTER ST, NATICK, MA 017600 Nay?
  17. HoageeBill

Nov. FF GTG

Ff gtg Interesting gathering. I really expected 6,requested space for 8 and only 12 showed! Apologies to ttcheung, we did have a seat for you and hoped you’d be able to join us. Yes, we were at Bamboo at 1 Lan Dr, Westford, MA 01886. Not sure how we missed, the receptionist should have been...
  18. HoageeBill

Nov. FF GTG

OK, let’s reset to 6PM at Bamboo. If I can I’ll make reservations for 8 for “The Diesel Family”! C U @ 6 +/-! And, let’s discuss the gathering time for futur GTGs. B
  19. HoageeBill

Nov. FF GTG

Ff gtg Would 6 PM at Bamboo work better for everyone? Earlier?? I certainly can make that time but I’m also aware that traffic can be a bit fierce at that time of day. Vs? OIAB? SnowCub? Ttcheung? B
  20. HoageeBill

Nov. FF GTG

Ff gtg As OIAB noted, Kimble’s is closed for the season. Therefore, I suggest meeting at Bamboo at about 6:45 PM. If OK with everyone, I’ll call for reservations for the number I think (roughly count) are coming. As of Thursday evening, it looks like the count is about 6, but I wouldn’t be...