Search results

1. S

Dieselgate, The Canadian Edition

lol...did you do a backup before updating???;)
  2. S

Official list of HPFP Failures

For your own piece of mind you should capture a sample of the fuel from the tank asap. The lift pump probably rusted out because of VW not using stainless in the rods...starving the HPFP. That is where our problems started. http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=410742 Good Luck
  3. S

CP3 HPFP on my 2010 Golf 2.0L TDI

zambaq try Andrew at tdi2micron@yahoo.ca If he can help you he will. I was in touch with him the other day... Good Luck
  4. S

Guess you haven't heard about the Rav 4 problem with gas leaking into the crankcase, keep an eye on your oil level. Real problem ....no solution...
  5. S

Get a copy of what you gave em...everythang....trust nothing to chance:D
  6. S

Probably...can't hurt...because the final number will be under your margin..imo It is all a shell game anyway so it definitely wouldn't hurt to play safe.
  7. S

I think we signed some transfer papers... They only take the registration part of your paperwork and they give you your plates back. We then went to ICBC with the insurance part of the paperwork as well as the plates. Can't recall it exactly but Ricepoint gave us back everything we needed to get...
  8. S

Good luck...would not own another VW...lovin the cute little 2018 Volt we bought...as I said Good Luck with the eGolf...I mean it...hope it works out.;)
  9. S

Sorry no original wheels and tires were left on the car... The car was stock and mint ... We kept their original pristene carpeted unused FLOOR MATS and kept the VW winterized floor mats which were used. Both are for sale. Sorry for any confusion:D
  10. S

Everything was original on our car minus floor mats which are for sale. They never complained...car was mint, in and out....Used VW winters and new unused summers. PM if interested lower mainland bc only please.
  11. S

Don't put up with it! Scroll back through this thread for the contact numbers that have helped others move this along. (or use the search tool) There are a couple for Volkswagen and Ricepoint. I think some were for the VP's. Contact the media who has already done stories on this and they might...
  12. S

Odd indeed....When did you buy the car originally?...was it before they introduced the Hst?....July 2010
  13. S

Official list of HPFP Failures

Get a look at the lift pump they probably used inferior steel and that is the source of the rust....google tdi failures "rust and algae" and you will get our story...we got warranty coverage...twice good luck
  14. S

If you paid pst (in BC) and was refunded for returning the car, you should file for pst refund from BC.
  15. S

Concerning PST refund in BC Well we just received a politely worded letter of denile, based on the fact we paid HST. We were not denied because of it being over 4 years since the purchase. I recommend anyone who purchased their car in BC and paid PST to apply for a refund. Good Luck.
  16. S

It is all up to you...seems it can be done in a week or two... As fast as your documents get approved is how fast it is... IF you have to resubmit it usually takes 24 hrs from when you respond and resubmit. You can start and put it on hold at any point you like...for as long as you like
  17. S

If it runs on it's own power and you are returning it to volkswagen, for the tradein or buyback... Don't do anything but return it...
  18. S

Makes sense Thanks We will be putting it in the mail tonight.
  19. S

Got it Thank you very much sir! :)