Search results

1. T

What is your Prefered/Favorite Full Synth Engine Oil?

amsoil I use Mobil 1 5w40 tdt in my 2000 beetle and Mobil 1 0w40 in my 2003 gas engine 2.0 Beetle and i am a long time Mobil 1 user. I know a lot on here don't like amsoil because it hasn't been tested for some of the VW engine test but amsoil say that they stand behing there oils in using in a...
  2. T

No More 5W-40 TD Truck Oil

The WalMarts here in North Carolina have always been a hit and miss for the Mobil 1 diesel oils
  3. T

No More 5W-40 TD Truck Oil

Mobil 1 TDT 5w40 I saw Mobil 1 tdt in gallon or was that 5 quart jugs at the Wal Mart in Greenville , North Carolina Friday and also shell t6. The Mobil tdt it is the first time i seen it in years at a wal mart. :)
  4. T

5w30? 5w40?

walmart here doesn'e even carry the mobil 1 0w40 or the mobil 1 5w40. :(
  5. T

BP Diesel Fuel

BP Diesel Fuel Grades and cetane sorry about the miss spelling yes i was talking about cetane and the BP Stations here have just the 40 cetane stickers on the pumps. BP has three grade's of diesel they have premier and premium and 40 cetane so i was wondering what the cetane is on the lowest...
  6. T

BP Diesel Fuel

the local BP stations that have BP Diesel the pumps say min 40 Celene so is BP Diesel just 40 Celene are do you think it is higher than what the sticker on the pump said ? :confused:
  7. T

Report: Diesel Engine Coming to 2012 U.S. VW Beetle; Would You Buy One?

Beetle i was told by my VW dealer that the 2010 beetle was the last year that they would be made is this true ? :(
  8. T

Mobil 1 ESP Formula 5W-30 VW 507 00

ok thanks i just click on the order button on the top of the page i didn't go all the way down thanks again.:)
  9. T

Mobil 1 ESP Formula 5W-30 VW 507 00

on the new site i didn't see a way to order anything you could see the mobil1 esp product but no way to order it from them so i hope that they will keep av lubs up and running.:eek:
  10. T

Shell V-Power Premium Diesel

good diesel fuel i wish i could fine some good diesel here all we have in my area is hess and bp on the bp pump it said 40 celane min. :(
  11. T

Really easy fuel questions

itn't most diesel around here 40 cetane ?:(
  12. T

2009 TDI requires VW 507

oil i have to beetles one is a 2000 tdi and the other is a 2003 2.0 gas my questing is can 507 oil be use in my two cars ? is the 507 oil backward compatible ? :confused:
  13. T

Any way to prove oil change??

100.00 oil change 100.00 for a oil chage they ought to be a shame of them selfs. :(
  14. T

Jevic Transportation Goes Under

path i hate that path trucks use to come to our weyerhaeuser lumber mill to take loads of lumber back up north after they made a run down south good bunch of guys never had any trouble with the drivers when i loaded their trucks sorry to here that. :(
  15. T

Biodiesel

biodiesel :) thanks for the info.
  16. T

Biodiesel

i fill my car up for the first time today with B biodiesel. i hope it works out OK i guess i need to search before i get fussed out on here.i do have some question but i want ask about them here don't want to up set any one. :( the biodiesel that i fill up with is B5. i fill up at a shell...
  17. T

Advice needed (mechanic put wrong oil in)

tdi oil / wal-mart the wal-mart in my area does not carry Mobil 1 0w40 oil vw spec ts 502/505. i have never seen any Mobil 1 5w40 tdi oil their. the auto section is about as worthless as tits on a boar hog. :(
  18. T

Elf LLX vs LSX, why have both?

older vw diesel 2003 and down is this oil allso good for older vw pre 04 - 2003 and down ? :confused:
  19. T

txt 505.01 5-40, or the new junk? MPG

new oil i don't know that much about it the service writer went and got two quarts out when i was talking to him about what happen to my car.one was the old oil 505.1 and the other was the new oil for the 2008 models and it was a 5w30 506 507.i would remember more about it if i saw the boodle...
  20. T

txt 505.01 5-40, or the new junk? MPG

oil / misinformation. i am sorry i made a mistake i miss read dieseldorf post. the oil i saw was a 5w30 sorry for the misinformation every body. :eek: :eek: :(