Search results

1. Votblindub

200,000 mile club... roll call!

I have 2.5" piping from my airbox to my intake manifold with a FMIC in the middle of that. I did have a pancake pipe, but swapped it for a regular round pipe. IDK 100% but I feel like the pancake pipe would interfere with the better laminar flow of the round piping. I also don't have the math...
  2. Votblindub

200,000 mile club... roll call!

My wagon doesn't sound cool at all. I barely have any spooling noises. It's just injection pump clatter. Lots of engine work and a bigger turbo didn't help the coolness factor. I want to swap to a larger turbo, like a 2060 to get me into that sweet300-330hp range, but with something like a 9...
  3. Votblindub

FS: OH: Random VW/Audi parts

Thanks! I sent you a message.
  4. Votblindub

Appreciate that, thank you. Let me know, please. I'm on the lookout for the wagon ones.
  5. Votblindub

Could you do just the light bulb trays without the housings?
  6. Votblindub

SOLD Garrett GT2052V Turbo $200 North Carolina

I wonder if I could swap that compressor side onto my turbo
  7. Votblindub

bug stalls after hitting running temps, refuses to restart till cools off or till reprime injectors

I know it says "Solved" at this point, but I just wanted to throw in some info for possible future searches on a similar symptoms listing. My wagon would start and run fine when it was cold or cooled down, but after driving or idling for 5-10 min it would just shut off, crank and not start...
  8. Votblindub

Hi, Could you ask the person who bought the tools you had for sale to PM me (if you and they...

Hi, Could you ask the person who bought the tools you had for sale to PM me (if you and they don't mind), because I'm still interested in the tools I mentioned in my post. Thanks, sorry if it's an awkward request. You obviously don't have to if you don't feel comfortable with this.
  9. Votblindub

Sold. Diesel and VW Tools - Compression Tester, Brakes/Wheel, Electrical, Head Stud etc

I'd be interested in Electrical Plug Tools to remove wiring Brake Spring Tool Wheel Hanger Studs M14x1.5
  10. Votblindub

MK4 Front Axle 12 point Nut Torque Procedure

Originally they came from Europe, but I bought them locally at Pep Boys or Advance. Pep Boys no longer sells parts though.
  11. Votblindub

I have a 6 speed swap, so I don't have a nut on my axles. I have the big bolts.
  12. Votblindub

I found some info https://www.vwvortex.com/threads/axle-bolt-torque-on-mkiv.5550763/ I'm going to say I REALLY dislike that procedure. Anyone else have input?
  13. Votblindub

2002 jetta wagon part out

if you were close, I'd come take it for $200, for sure. shipping would probably be too much to bother with the glass.
  14. Votblindub

2002 jetta wagon part out

How about the tail light bulb tray on the driver side? Rear glass on the driver side (between the hatch and D pillar)?
  15. Votblindub

Suspension best option

Detroit Axle if you have a lower budget and Bilstein suspension components if you can swing some more money
  16. Votblindub

mk4 jetta hoodstack help

There's a TDIScumbags group on facebook with ppl selling stacks
  17. Votblindub

Wire/install fog lights/bezel 01 jetta

https://www.cfsoundnstyles.ie/details/p1072369_11181016.aspx I have ones like these. Not from that site, but they look like this. I can post pics of mine if anyone needs it for part numbers or reference. They have the part numbers on them and such. They seem to be ceramic housings sitting...
  18. Votblindub

I'm working on figuring out how to set up my own fog lights too. I have the oem ones for a Bora that I am planning to install and use either HID or LED bulbs in them and to just use them in the factory locations in the bumper since I'm using a FMIC.
  19. Votblindub

here's a pictorial https://blog.ecstuning.com/vw-mk4-fog-light-wiring-kit/ here's a video
  20. Votblindub

Hi. Can I see the cluster you have for sale?

Hi. Can I see the cluster you have for sale?