Search results

1. dweisel

PURCHASED WTB 108mm drive flanges

Are the flanges from an 06 Beetle tdi with DGS 108mm?
  2. dweisel

WTB Glow Plug controller relay 038 907 281 A for '03 Jetta ALH

Sorry, Charlie. Maybe next time. I could not locate the part. Sincerely, dweisel
  3. dweisel

WTB Glow Plug controller relay 038 907 281 A for '03 Jetta ALH

I know I have one..........somewhere. I will look again to see if I can find it. Sincerely, dweisel
  4. dweisel

WTB: OIL COOLER LOWER CAP(FOUND)

Looking to buy an oil cooler cap with the longer spindle. I think these may have been on 05-06 Passat tdi engines. Thanks, dweisel
  5. dweisel

(FOUND)WTB: 02j BELLHOUSING + DUST COVER

WTB and shipped to zip code 26003. 02j bellhousing and /or dust cover. Thanks
  6. dweisel

FOUND HELP! Need 3rd injector banjo bolt fitting and washer.

I have one coming thanks to member jimbote. Sincerely, dweisel
  7. dweisel

FOUND HELP! Need 3rd injector banjo bolt fitting and washer.

I am trying to help out a guy from Quebec that had his engine blow in Erie, PA and he trailered his Jetta to my house and he drove to NC to pick up a rebuilt. Some how his fitting on the 3rd injector came up missing. Any help would be apprciated. Sincerely dweisel
  8. dweisel

FOUND: 04 BEW RACE PIPE.

Never even gave a scammer a thought since it was here on the tdi club. But, i guess even the tdi club has succumed to the degradation of society. Someone around every turn to try an f__k you. dweisel
  9. dweisel

The scammers name or alias is: Miguel Martinez mookie.mac.69@gmail.com
  10. dweisel

Exactly. I don't think they hacked his account. Only used his username to gain trust. dweisel
  11. dweisel

Got you. Figured it out before sending payment. Thanks
  12. dweisel

Thanks to member kingmadisson for letting me know that member mvoss15 may have the part i needed. And thank you mvoss15 for selling me the part i needed. Makes you feel good when members work together. Sincerely, dweisel
  13. dweisel

04 Beetle BEW RACE PIPE wanted. Shipped to zipcode 26003. Thanks
  14. dweisel

INJECTOR PUMP QUESTION?

Not sure if he has done an EGR delete or not. You will have to wait until he gets back on this thread.
  15. dweisel

INJECTOR PUMP QUESTION?

I sent member tdijarhead a set of 11mm diverter valves. He has installed them on his wifes stock Beetle. So, it will be interesting to see what results he gets.
  16. dweisel

INJECTOR PUMP QUESTION?

UPDATE: I just finished my first tank of fuel with the 11mm control valves installed. I know one tank is not enough data. Before the the 11mm control valve swap i was getting 35 to 39 mpg, with the best being 40 mpg. With this tank with the 11mm control valves installed i got 44.5. So, will...
  17. dweisel

Kerma TDI Oil Pressure Adapter?

Shoud be just as acurate as any other sensor in the block. If you want pics let me text you one and you can post it. PM me a number and i will send any pics you want. dweisel
  18. dweisel

Kerma TDI Oil Pressure Adapter?

I actually have 3 sensors in the Kerma block. The problem i found with the Kerma block is the ports are not deep enough for a temperature sensor so, i had to add an extender fitting for that particular sensor. I also have a brass 90° coming off the factory oil port because i didn't have...
  19. dweisel

INJECTOR PUMP QUESTION?

Great!
  20. dweisel

INJECTOR PUMP QUESTION?

Yes, the valves are smaller and there was a noticable gain in power.