Search results

1. G

where to buy key fob for 2003

Where is best place to buy a key fob for an '03. I have the software to program new one, and i have the old key. Remote went through wash.
  2. G

'02 Jetta ALH Glow Plugs Not Getting Power

Does anyone know when the glow plug light does not illuminate when it should on the dash what does this mean? 2003 ALH,
  3. G

What did you do to your MKIV today?

Does anyone know a good location other than the dealer to have struts and springs replaced on 03 Jetta?
  4. G

Front Brake Job 'How To'

HI all, just trying to figure out which rotors I should order?
  5. G

Keys

Hello, I was wanting to get a new key / remote for 2003 Jetta. I have a VAGCOM so I can program myself, I think. ARe there locksmiths that will cut the key? Where is the best place to order blanks from? Thanks
  6. G

'00 Jetta belt (?) noise at startup

noise on startub Did you get your startup noise solved? Was it only on cold starts? I have a similar noise.
  7. G

Vibration during acceleration, help.....

Do you know a good place to get the mount fixed in Vancouver?
  8. G

Vancouver TDI Owner roll call.

14) Graham / grahamtdi / Vancouver BC
  9. G

Vibration during acceleration, help.....

vibration while under power I have noticed the same thing the one difference I notice is that the vibration is only when turning right while under power. CV joint or bearing?
  10. G

Thought It was a bad CV, now I'm stumped

vibration while under power 2003 Jetta, have noticed a vibration starting while under power and in a right turn. Usually at highway speeds. Does anyone have any ideas?
  11. G

Ect sensor???

Where is the temp sensor located?
  12. G

P0118 Engine Coolant Temp.Circ High Input

code p0118 Does anyone have any ideas on what code P0118 is? I have looked it up but what does it really mean?
  13. G

Air Care in Vancouver

I have to take the car through air care in the next while. Is there anything I should be concerned about?
  14. G

Stupid door Switch!! $3 Fix!!!

Has anyone decided to take old locks from wreckers and put new switches in them?
  15. G

When I get the courage i will take the door apart and fix the switch with the Radio Shack fix.
  16. G

I have a 2003 Jetta, and I have the same problem. I have noticed that if i close the door partially, up to the latch but not closed completely, the switch does its thing. The lights come on and the appropriate chimes are heard.