Search results

1. J

2014 Passat TDI - emission system is out of warranty - Looking for VW TDI repair in Montana

Thank you for all of your suggestions. To continue with my saga, while on a trip to Colorado, my AdBlue system one again failed and counted down to 0 miles, the day before my extended warranty expired! My car is currently sitting in a Denver VW dealership waiting for it's third Nox sensor to be...
  2. J

2014 Passat TDI - emission system is out of warranty - Looking for VW TDI repair in Montana

Thank you for the recommendation. Not being familiar with the different tunes, what are the pros and cons between between the Malone and the KermaTDI tunes? If they can stop the AdBlue warning countdowns with check engine lights and the dealer visits I've had way too many times, mostly in the...
  3. J

My apologies for my ignorance about the regs, and thank you for the sage advice.
  4. J

My 2014 VW Passat TDI (105K miles) is coming to the end of its diesel emission system extended warranty soon. In the 8 years I have owned it, I have had only one major problem, the DES. I have had an estimated $8-10K (retail) worth of VW dealer warranty repairs done over that time, replacing...